Chapter 29

*Kuroko's POV*

............ Silence filled my ears and gray smoke covered the area. I try to make out a figure walking towards me. Red fiery hair, red eyes... It was my beloved husband, I mean my soon to be husband.. I run towards Sei-kun and hugged him with my legs wrapped around his waist. "D... Don't you ever do that ever again!" I shout at Sei-kun with my teary eyes. I wasn't even sure if Sei-kun will reappear once I defeated Nash Gold.

"Do what?" Asked Sei-kun.

I smacked his chest and got off of him. I grabbed his hand and slowly walked to where the explosion happened. Nash's body was gone. The spell must've worked or if it didn't... He got away. Hopefully it worked. I squeezed Sei-kun's hand tighter as I walked to Ryu's body. He was the Nii-san I never had.. The best friend that I ever had. I picked up his limped body and walked towards the exit of the hospital. I transformed and carried Sei-kun and Ryu's dead body on my back. I didn't wanna look back to what the hospital now looks like because that intense spell I did must've destroyed most of the building.. I'm not sure.

As we got back to the palace, my mother, father, Sei-kun's father greeted us. I transformed back and showed them Ryu. Asking them to set up a funeral 2 days from now. As I said that, I was already heading up the stairs to the secret room that i put Hayate and Seiya in, along with Riko-san and Momoi-san. I made sure to drag along Sei-kun with me to the room. "Soooooo.. The kids?" Asked Sei-kun.

"I'm getting to it... Be patient."

I unlocked the room door and then the secret room door that led to Hayate's/Seiya's room. I saw the twins sleeping soundly between Momoi-san and Riko-san. "Has he been defeated?" Asked Riko-san with a serious face. I nodded, I went to get the twins dragging Sei-kun with me. I made him pick up Seiya while I held Hayate. They looked just like Sei... Well their hair does.. They have mismatched eyes too.. One blue and one red. I held Hayate closer to my chest and kissed him on the forehead.

That was when they woke up...... Loud baby cries filled the room, Sei-kun looked at me with a shocked face. I started to calm Seiya down first since Sei-kun didn't know how. Thanks to the book mother recommended me. 👍 I knew how to do some of these things. I calmy put Hayate and Seiya down in their twin cribs and rocked them slowly singing a lullaby. Forgetting that Sei-kun, Momoi-san, and Riko-san were still there just watching me. After they fell asleep, I turned to Riko-san, "So... You hyuung.. When are the babies gonna happen?" She blushed and shouted at me, "THAT IS. NON OF YOUR BUSINESS!!" I chuckled. They all followed me out leaving the twins to sleep in their crib.  

------------------

Shall I do a sequel? One more chapter if no one comments a sequel.