Chapter 20

I apologize for me not updating at all during your guys christmas break. I actually got a phone!  I'll most likely write my stories on my tablet still though, but mostly on this.
-----------------------

*Kuroko*

"Fuu..fuu..fuu.." I wonder whose making that sound..  I'm too lazy to get up and open my eyes. "What should we draw on Kuroko's face?"

Whaaaatttt??? Maybe I'll just bust them tomorrow and interrogate them 🤔.... "Aomine.. Kagami.. Kise... I don't  think we should be doing this.." said a female voice. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Tetsuya.. are you awake?" "What should we do guys?!?!? If Akashi finds us here...." whispered Kise-kun harsh. "Pretend your Tetsuya!"

"Tetsuya?"

"Ahh! A-S-Sei-kun! W-what are you doing at my door?" Said Kise-kun in a weird feminine voice.

"I wanted to see if you were okay.. from today you know.. with Lord Nash and all.."

"O-Oh.. I-I'm fine! That's so sweet of you to do that..!"

"Tetsuya, you sound weird.. why is your voice so ugh.. feminine and disgusting.. you sound like Ryouta.."

I made a smirk at Sei-kun's words, as they were rude.. it was quite funny.

"WHAAAATTTTTT!!!!?!?!?!? AKASHICCHI HOW COULD YOU SAY MY VOICE IS DISGUSTING AND UGH?!??!"

Sei-kun opened the door and smirked, "And the magician has revealed his secrets..."

Kise-kun fell to his knees with his hands on the floor like he was crawling. While Kise-kun was doing that Aomine-kun, Kagami-kun, and Momoi-san froze on spot, not moving once or blinking. They just kept staring at each other back and forth, I sat up in my bed pretending I didn't see anything that just happened to them.

Haven't they learned to not play with fire since fire will burn you?

No.. of course they haven't. Everyone turned to look at me. They were obviously tryna hold back their laughter on my face.. it was insulting but.. I guess it was somewhat okay.. "TETSUYA! DID THEY DO THIS TO YOU?!?" Shouted Sei-kun angrily. I stared at my blanket, part of me wanted them to suffer a tinsy bit of pain and my 2/3 wanted them to be safe and protected by me.

Ow... my stomach hurts.. IT HURTS REALLY BADDDDDD!!

I think my water broke.... I started breathing heavily, "S-Sei- kun.. *huff.. huff* m-my.. oww.. water broke.." Sei-kun stared at me for a while and then picked me up from my bed asking where to go, but Aomine-kin, Kagami-kun, Kise-kun, and Momoi-san were all in shock. Sei-kun rushed me out of the room and headed towards my parent's room... what exactly is he thinking at a time like this?

"Breathe in and out, in and out Tetsuya."

I did as I was told while Sei-kun barged in on my parent's kissing >/////<  "TETSUYA! DARLING WHAT'S WRONG?!" shouted my mother.

"Tetsuya's water broke.."

"EEEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEK!!!! WE HAVE TO HURRYYY!!!! HUNNY GET THE CAMERA! THIS IS A PRECIOUS MOMENT!!! GET THE CAMERA!! 😍😍😍😍😭😭😭😄😄😄😆😆😆" Shouted my mother.

My father went to get the camera as he was told to do and came back quickly, my mother took many shots of pictures.. sometimes I think she forgot I was about to give birth to my little lovelys.

Suddenly my mother told Sei-kun to follow her into the delivery room.

-After the GIVING birth-

*Akashi's POV*

I saw the two precious things in the world, one had blue hair and red eyes and the other had red hair and blue eyes. I agreed that the one with red hair and blue eyes should be Hayate and the other should be Seiya.

Tetsuya was holding them in his arms, they were asleep so soundly.. I wish it could stay like this forever......... but it can't, Lord Nash is on the move and I can't sit around waiting for him to take my loves ones.

I took little Hayate into my arms and carried him around the room, he was so tiny and light.
-----------------------------
Sorry for the short ass chapter guys!