Chapter 17

*Akashi's POV*

I went back to Tetsuya's room finding shattered glass and thrown things around. Just what had happened? I had called out Tetsuya's name for so long now, but he hasn't answered me. I rushed into Kuroko-san's office, it was where he was usually. I came rushing in the room seeing Kuroko-san and Tetsuya's mother stressing out on the couch. "KUROKO-SAN! Have you seen Tetsuya??!??!?!"

"... We thought you'd know... It appears Tetsuya was kidnapped while being in his room.. By..." Trailed off Kuroko-san.

"By whom? Who kidnapped my lover?!?"

"Please.. Settle down Akashi-sama, I'm sure Tetsuya would want us to be calm and find him soon... I'm just scared! What will he do to Tetsuya?!" Said Tetsuya's Mother.

"WHOSE HE?!? THIS 'HE' HAS KIDNAPPED MY CHILDREN AND LOVER! HOW CAN I BE CALM?!?!??!"

"Nash Gold. Basically Lord Nash."

What?..... That bastard? Fuck no. I walked out of the office heading towards uncertain direction, as long as my foot could carry me. I won't put up with this bull. I ran into the 2 bakas who were arguing over who was supposed to be watching over Tetsuya.

"HEY!"

The 2 bakas turned to look at me with a hint of fear and horrified look. "A-A-A-A-A-A-A-Akashi!!! SAMA!" shouted the both of them.

"Who was suppose to watch Tetsuya? Don't make me ask again."

"I-it was me, A-Akashi-sama..." Said Kagami Taiga.

"So, it was your fault?" I asked, making my eye turn golden.

"I'M SO SORRY! I'M SO SORRY!!! FORGIVE ME!!" Shouted Kagami.

I sighed and left, talking to them won't help me. I need to know where this Lord Nash person lives and go get Tetsuya back, before Lord Nash can do anything to Tetsuya.

I'm coming for you Tetsuya, just wait a little longer.

*Kuroko's POV*

Lord Nash put me down on a patch of moss and blind folded me, telling me to follow him. Why would I do that?
'THINK OF THE KIDS T!' Shouted Shadow in my head. Okay okay. I obediently let Lord Nash drag me around to the destination of wherever. I kept tripping on bushed and sticks, Lord Nash isn't that good at leading people, he should work on it. Lord Nash un-blindfolded me and took my hands into his and made me face him.

"Tetsuya."

"Er.... Yes?"

"Leave Akashi Seijioru. Be with me and I won't kill those stupid children."

I looked at him in shock, no way was I gonna abandon Sei-kun or my children! This is impossible. I shook my head and took my hands out of Lord Nash's hands. My hands landed on my stomach, "Sorry to disappoint. I will not be letting you kill my children or am I leaving Sei-kun!"

Lord Nash immediately smacked me across the face and began to push down on my stomach, making me groan out in put and panick.

"PLEASE STOP! DON'T HURT THEM!!" I yelled kicking off Lord Nash, I hope he didn't do much damage... I need my children, and they need me.

Lord Nash came back at me again, throwing every move he had at me. But Shadow filled in for me to take my place and tried to protect my children that were still growing in my stomach. I quietly watched the view of Shadow's, while he was protecting my children, he began to get angry and sent Lord Nash flying 10 feet away from us.

"RUN TETSUYA" shouted Shadow out loud.

I switched back with him, but Lord Nash was too quick and grabbed me. He suck a knife through my leg, making me scream out in pain. I can't go down like this, no no no no no no no no no no no... I won't let this be the end! I need to see Sei-kun one last time, let me see him one last time... If Lord Nash is gonna kill me and my children...
I'm scared. No one can help me now...

Where are you Sei-kun?

Where have you gone?

Don't you know I need you?

Save me from this nightmare....

---------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!