Chapter 12

Well, I'll just keep doing stories I guess.

And, thank you for 1k views! 😭😊

--------------------------------

Kagami's POV*

Ahomine and I saw Akashi-sama humping Kuroko-sama! It was weirddddddddd. "Ahomine, I suggest we leave. If they find us here.... *Shivers* they might kill us!" I whispered to Ahomine. He nodded, but was glued to the scene happening before us.

"AHOMINE!" I whisper shouted.

"Let me watch this gay scene."

I grabbed his hair and dragged him away. "They need alone time, ya know."

"No. I don't know."

"Stupid Ahomine."

"SHUT IT BAKAGAMI!" Yelled Ahomine.

I froze, he yelled so loud...... I only dragged him a few feeds away 9 in fact. A few moments came by and no sign of them so I sighed. That was a close call.

"What are you guys doing?" Asked a voice.

I froze and Saw Ahomine's freaked out face. I slowly turned my head towards the voice, boy I'm for reals scared. I saw a embarrassed+mad Kuroko and- I'm sorry Kuroko-sama and Akashi-sama. He looked so scary, I think Ahomine might've peed his pants a little.

"I asked you what are you guys doing?" Asked Akashi-sama.

I was covered with sweat head to toe, "N-nothing! I was just y-yelling at this idiot..."

"D-d-damn... Right you are." Ahomine croaked out.

"I know you guys saw us." Said the angry looking Akashi-sama.

"Oh my HOLY DRAGON!! You guys did? I'm so embarrassed..." Said Kuroko-sama while covering his face.

*Kuroko's POV*

Ah! Oh my holy dragon.... They saw me in such a state....... I shook my head, thinking it'll be okay. I felt a hand on waist, "Don't mention this to anyone, or you know what'll happen okay?" Said Sei-kun. The two guards nodded and left without thinking, leaving me alone with Sei-kun.

He dragged me back into the bedroom and closed the door. After doing so, he came over to me and started to kiss my neck. "Ahh... S-Sei-kun..." He smirked st my moan and stopped, leaving me wanting more.

"Sei-kun... You know what's gonna happen right?..."

"What're you talking about?"

"You released your seeds into me..."

"Ohh, that? What about it?"

I nodded, "I'm gonna bare your child now... Don't hate me..?" I said slowly.

"That's great! I want a child with you...."

"Thank you Sei-kun."

I hugged him, tight but not to tightly. I was... Let me correct that, I am happy. My world could melt, that's how happy I am right now.

"Sei-kun... You might want to return home now, am I right?"

"I want to stay with you..."

I want to stay with you, he says, Tetsuya, repeated Shadow.

Be quiet Shadow.

"Sei-kun, you can stay for as long as you want but I want your father to know where you are staying."

"Oh alright."

Sei-kun left out of the window and came back late t at night.

I was sleeping in my bed when I felt someone get under the covers. I turned around and saw Sei-kun. I grasped for a moment but he put his hand on my mouth before I could've grasp. "Sei-kun?"

"Hello my beauty."

"D-don't call me that Sei-kun."

He chuckled for a moment and then told me to sleep. I fell asleep in Sei-kun's arm for the whole night.

----------------------

Sorry this chapter was short, I've kinda... Upset and ya know the usual reading manga.

In case you wanna read manga's go to the website MangaKakalot!