Chapter 31

The sequel is undergo!

------------------

7 years later

*Seiya's POV*

Right now.. I'm sitting in the closet waiting for Hayate to come find me. Of course he won't find me, I am THE BEST. I heard Hayate getting closer to my spot. I took a breath in, scared that Hayate will hear my breathing. Everything goes silent for a moment. "HAYATE! SEIYA! WHERE ARE YOU?! IT'S TIME TO HAVE DINNER!" Shouted Riko-nee.

I popped out of the closet and screamed when I saw Hayate sitting on the floor staring right at me. "Hayate! you scared me! Let's go eat."

He nodded, Hayate doesn't talk much sometimes. "You know Seiya.. we don't see Mother too much anymore... I miss her." I cannot believe Hayate is talking about mother. He is just busy with work, yes.. that's it, while Father is busy in Heaven, taking care of things there. It must be hard..

"Please try to understand Mother Hayate.. He can't play with us.. who else will take care of the paper works and problems??"

Hayate shook his head and kept walking next to me, as we got closer to the dining room. We saw two figures, sitting at the table. "M-mother!?!?! Father?!?!" Shouted both me and Hayate.

"Hello boys! We decided, that since we barely see you guys. Let's always have our meals together And! You'll both go to school!!!! Aren't you excited?!" Shouted my Mother.

"Now now Tetsuya, they have to decided. Not you or me. Them." Said my Father.

My mother nodded and invited us to sit down. Seeing mother and father laugh was heartfilling in my opinion, I am told to be the romantic twin 😏. "Seiya.." croaked out Hayate. When i turned to look at him, on his face were tears. "H-Hayate? Whats wrong?"

"Darling?? Hayate darling.. what is the problem?" Asked Mother.

"I-I.. am just so happy... you guys are actually here.."

My mother, an emotionally male sometimes, started tearing up. "Hayate my sweet sweet darling, we will always be here. It's definitely not a promise. Cause it will be broken."

Father nodded, while continuing to eat his steak with a fork and knife. Boy, this was an emotional dinner. I looked at my Father seeing that he was eyeing me too.

"So, how have you boys been? Good or bad?" Asked Father.

"I've been absolute!" I said loudly, making my mother laugh.

"Oh gosh! Ahahaha... Sei-kun you always said that when we were younger." Said my mother while laughing.

"I.. I did no such thing!" Shouted my Father while flushing.

How embarrassing, I shook my head while Hayate told them he was okay. This was quite nice. Mother and Father was here, Hayate talks more, happy.. I wish we could say we're a happy family. But we aren't.

It's such a shame isn't it?

..........

(After Dinner)

*Kuroko's POV*

After we put the boys to sleep, I dragged Sei-kun to our room. Sitting down on the bed, I let out a sigh. "We've come so far Sei-kun... we have a life together, we have children.." I said trailing off. "Yes.. we have come far, it's a shame we are seperated."

I nodded, I blinked a few times trying to get rid of the tears in my eyes. "Why won't you stay?... you can have Shintaro take care of things there.." I begin to say, but was stopped.

"Kuroko Tetsuya.. how can you request such a thing? I have people up there? I have family. I cannot stay here just because of a selfish request of yours!"

I was startled.. the Seijiuro I knew was never like this. He loves me. No LOVED. I stand corrected. Sometimes I think he's still here because of our children. Oh.. how much i long for his warm embrace and his cold skin on mine. I tear up from thinking about this.

"Crying is useless Tetsuya. I have to take care of things up in Heaven. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be taking my leave from this place."

...........

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Holy dragon what did i do? I'm sorry.. Please no.. nonononononono.... I dropped to the floor on in my knees, why? Why is Sei-kun behaving like this? He was fine earlier. "Why Sei...? Why? Don't leave me here.. I need You! What HAPPENED TO US?!" I shouted through my tears.

"Us? What do you mean us? I'm not the same as i use to be Tetsuya. There is no US anymore."

What had happened to Sei-kun that made him like that? I have to find out, even if he finds me clingly. I reached my hand out towards Sei-kun, but he slaps it away. "S-Sei?..."

"I WISH I NEVER MET YOU! YOU CLINGLY ASS BITCH!" Shouted Sei-kun. It echoed through the whole room.

I didn't hear that right did i?.. I began processing what he had just said with a disgusted look on his face. I was in shock.. I didn't know what to do.

Sei-kun left out of the door, leaving me sobbing on the floor..

---------------------