Chapter 11

Okay, I know you aren't trying to be rude and your probably just trying to help, but please.

Just let me do as I please, I may rewrite this story.

WARNING! A tiny bit of smut up ahead, I will leave the rest up to you people imaging things with your dirty minds.

Skip the smut if you don't like it! Then again.. Who wouldn't like it? (Smut's at the end).

THANK YOU FOR THE VIEWS AND VOTES! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
----------------------

*Akashi's POV*

I rubbed my forehead, in pressure. Why? I don't know, I miss my Tetsuya. I wanna know why my 'father' declined Tetsuya. In fact I'm gonna ask him about it, right now. I walked to my father's office, and knocked twice on the door. "Come in." I walked in with an angry look, my father tensed up a bit.

"Why did you reject Tetsuya?"

"I did what I had to do."

"Tell me why, you old man."

"I did it because he wasn't female and I don't trust him at all. He is hiding something from us, I don't want you around a monster like that."

"Monster? If anyone's the monster, its Y O U."

"Lord Nash is rising, how do I know this 'Tetsuya' isn't with Lord Nash? Tell me, Seijioru. Do you love him? Do you know all of his secrets? Do you understand him?"

"DON'T SPEAK TETSUYA'S NAME SO FREELY! Who ever this Lord Nash is, Tetsuya doesn't know him! And yes I love him, I will grow with him till we are old. We will share our secrets, and I do understand him unlike Y O U."

I saw my father's face filled with anger, but quickly turned into a poker face.

"Is that right Seijioru?... I don't believe you. Kuroko Tetsuya will just have to prove to me he isn't with Lord Nash."

"HE ALREADY PROVED HIMSELF! YOU D- OLD MAN!!"

"Out. I want you out now Seijioru, before I kick you out."

"I'm leaving old man. I don't wanna be near you anyways."

I walked out of the office, feeling offended for some reason. I'm quite angry, maybe I should go visit the cave of crystals and talk to Nuraski. Yeah... That's what I'll do, after they are more reliable than gods. Gods... They aren't even reliable, completely stupid. I arrived at the entrance of the cave, I entered without a second thought. There I heard a beautiful silk-like and angelic voice singing. I knew who it was right away.

Tetsuya....

(Tetsuya singing, the song's at the top).

There's nothing I could say to you
Nothing I could ever do to make you see
What you mean to me