Chapter 32

Are you confused? You'll find out why Akashi is like that this chapter or the next. Until then. Listen to the song if you would, you don't have too!

-----------------------

*Hayate's POV*

Mother and Father are shouting... an argument? They were fine just a bit ago, after hearing the door slam shut. I woke up Seiya and walked silently to Mother's room. We slightly opened the door, seeing a horrible sight of mother. He was on the floor crying, what did Father do? Does he not love mother anymore? I hope he still loves mother and something just happened to make him act like that. Like a serious sad event up in Heaven! What am I thinking? Why would I think such thing.

Seiya opens the door farther, letting Mother know we were here. "Mother..?" Asked Seiya. "My boys... what are you guys doing out here! You should be asleep!" Said my mother cracking a smile. I get that he was trying to calm himself down and cover up all the bad things that just happened. "Mother, what did Father do? Please tell us the truth." Demanded Seiya. If I'm being honest, Seiya is quite controlling at times. I slowly walked in the door, holding Seiya's hand still, dragging him inside with me.

Sitting down next to mother, he wraps both of his arms around me and Seiya. "Well, I asked your Father if of would stay here with us. And he declined, saying that I was selfish for asking such a request. I am selfish aren't I?" Mother was never selfish! Never. I snuggled closer to Mother. I suddenly felt something wet in my hair, I touched it.. it was wet, I looked at mother. His face was streaming with tears.

Seiya, was calming down mother, he was the calmer one. "Mother..  let father go, we, me and Hayate, will support you and stay with you forever.."

Mother shook her head, "No Seiya.. you boys nees to see the world." Seiya looked to the window, getting up, he went to the window. Seiya looked exactly like Father, red hair and well.. red and blue eyes, same as me. But i have blue hair. I kissed mother's forehead, and walked after Seiya who was by the window.

"Seiya.."

"Hayate.."

"I hereby declare I will always be with you.. fore, nothing will ever tear us apart." We both declared to the moon. This way... we can always be together, and with mother at the same time.

"Boys!... you boys really will be bound together for life, nothing can read you apart! I hope you understand that, meaning it your fall inlove with another, you can be with them!" Shouted mother.

I looked at Seiya, I didn't want anyone else besides Seiya, we have been through everything. Together. We still are only 7 years old. Thinking about the future makes me happy.. with Seiya.

(AN/ ARE Y'ALL OKAY WITH TWINCEST!?!?!?!? I CAN ALWAYS CHANGE IT!!!)

*Kuroko's POV*

MY BOYS JUST DECLARED WHAT!?! DO THEY EVEN UNDERSTAND?! WHO IS THIS FOR!???!? 《°□°》MAMA NEEDS TO FIND OUT!!!! (A:N/ as you can see.. Kuroko has forgotten about what happened a few minutes ago..)

*Akashi's POV*

Was I too harsh? I was, but it.. I had to do what has to be done......

I must kill Tetsuya with my own hands.......................

-----------------

Prepare your hearts for the next chapter y'all, you will be shooken like thundering shoookening the chickens, going caw caw caw! 

This is the keyboard I'm working with at the moment

And I personally love this song, I'm not sure if it goes with the story but you know