Prologue

ARE YOU READYYYY?!?!?

IT IS HERE.

---------------------

*Seiya's POV*

..... it's been 9 years already since mother died. Me and Hayate are finally 16, honing our powers. We will get revenge, vengence is ours. May Gemini bless Hayate and me. I let the paper dove out into the pond and the it stayed there moving around slightly. I looked around and say Momoi-san, she was rushing round doing her job while trying to take care of her daughter Yukkiage.

I feel like me and Hayate drift away from each other after mother's death. Didn't we commit to each other? These questions ran through my head. I walked back towards the palace grounds. Everything... is lost. Prepare yourself Akashi Seijiuro. We will end you, there is no reasons to refer Akashi Seijiuro as my father anymore. He is long gone, the moment he killed mother.

The moment he sealed his fate... I will also find out who hatched this plan. I headed to the office where Hayate was doing paperwork. "Seiya.. Are you here to help?" Asked Hayate quietly.

"Sadly no, which it really isn't sadly. WAIT! That's not what I came here for. I came for..... ermm... to see you, my cute little brother."

Hayate glared at me for calling him cute even though he's a splitting image of me 😎. How adorable.

"OUCH!" I screamed in pain, I found what hit me in the stomach. Which was Hayate's knee. "What was that for Hayate!?"

"Calling me cute.. you creep."

Creep? I am no creep. I turn away and walked out. Seeing that Yukkiage spotted me, she ran over and jumped on me hugging me while her legs were wrapped around my waist. "Yukki! Hey there."

"Big brother!!" Shouted Yukki as she giggled. I smiled at her. Yukkiage is so little, I can't believe that she's 8, children that are 8 and above should be bigger. *^*

I let Yukkiage down and she dragged me outside to play with her, Momoi-san came apologizing for Yukkiage. "Nonono, Momoi-san this is the least we could do since you helped me and Hayate when we were a child."

With those words Momoi-san left Yukkiage in my hands and left to go do her work. I felt a tiny hand on mine, looking down I saw Yukkiage. "What's wrong Yukki?"

"Yukkiage wants to play with big brother Hayate and big brother Seiya.." said Yukkiage while puffing up her cheeks. Adorable. "Big brother Hayate is busy Yukki..."

She let out a sigh and began to hug me....

------------------------

What a happy chapter like ish?