Chapter 6

*Akashi's POV*

I did it... I kissed him, even if it was brief. I saw his flustered face. He started to panicked asking why I kissed him. Was I suppose to have a reason?

"S-S-SEI-KUN!? Why d-did you k-k-k-kiss me?!?" Exclaimed the flustered teal head.

"Well...............

Because I love you."

I pulled him into a hug. Tetsuya looked frantically around us to see if anyone saw us. He also started to mutter some words quickly that I didn't catch on. "Sei-kun.. What if some saw us? Oh. My. Holy Dragon!..." I put my hands on the blunettes face face and make him face me. "I don't care if they do, in fact I wanna show that your mine to the whole world."

"Y-Y-Y-YOU CAN'T! W-WE ARE B-BOTH B-B-BOYS!!" Said the flustered boy.

"But, we can."

I was a bit angry that Tetsuya thought that we couldn't be together. I felt one of my eyes turn golden. It always happens when I'm angry. But you can't blame me. Tetsuya looked terrified for a second, must've been him seeing my eye color change.... Well at least only one of them.

"S-sei-kun? What's wrong with your eyes?"

"Do you not like it Tetsuya?" I asked with a smirk.

Tetsuya nodded his head furiously, "I don't like it."

I was shocked... The one I thought would be perfect for me, hates this flaw of me.....

"Oh.. T-"

"Sei-kun, I don't like it because I love it."

Tetsuya just cut me off of what I was saying. I hold up his chin while looking at him in a cold stare.... I forgot about the part of him saying 'I love it' so.... Things happened.............

*Kuroko's POV*

Sei-kun kissed me.... K-I-S-S-E-D me..... What? I felt my heart beating quite fast, maybe I have a disease. I'll have to check in with Riko-chan.

Anyways, BOYS AREN'T SUPPOSE TO LIKE BOYS!?!!?!!?!!?!??!

Right? Give me a sign Holy Dragon. Give. Me. A. Sign. I suddenly saw Sei-kun's eye turn golden well.. One of them. He looked a bit angry at my comment about how we're both boys. I love his eyes... They were unique, I know he has two personalities. Just like I do, but Shadow (Kuroko's Dead Brother, twins. died at birth), he... Well, he had red eyes. Like my father's, I know that Shadow was gonna be protective even though he wasn't even born, same goes for me.

"S-sei-kun what's wrong with your eyes?" I ask.

"Do you not like it?" He asked with a smirk.

I nodded furiously, because I loved it. "I don't like it."

He was obviously, quite mad and was most likely about to explode.

"Oh... T-" I cut off Sei-kun, since he probably got the wrong idea.

"I don't like it because I love it."

Sei-kun's expression soften and his golden eye turned back to red. Not that I have a problem...... It just wasn't normal for me to see his golden eye. Also known as the 'Emperor's Eye' it fits Sei-kun so well. I see Artemis pop out of no where just like how she poofed into air.

"HELLLO! You must've missed me right?... Boys?"

"No/I guess..." Said Sei-kun and I.

Artemis pouted for a second and whispered something into Sei-kun's ear. His happy face turned into a angry one and one of his eyes turned golden again.

"Tetsuya, please get home safe. I have business to take care of."

"Alright, good bye Sei-kun."

Then, Artemis and Sei-kun disappeared. I hate it. I changed into my dragon's form and headed home, I was quite distracted from the kiss earlier so I didn't notice nets trying to catch me.

Suddenly, I get caught in a net. I'm trying to break free, but it won't let me. I'm calling out to the shadows but they can't go beyond the magic circle the humans created. Shadow (my dead brother who lives in me), he's trying to help. But the magic circle of cleansing, is stopping him.

"WE GOT IT! we can sell this dragon and take some scales off of him to sell and make armour." Said a Human.

"Stupid humans, Tetsuya, sorry I failed you" said Shadow.

Its alright Shadow. I said in my head, I'm not crazy just so anyone wants to know. The humans put a drug in me and my vision blacks out.

Was this the end for me? What about Sei-kun?

Will he find me? I hate humans....

........ These humans better return me or my family will call war against humans. I mean like, Momma Celestia and Papa Fuijoka will go all out.... It was baddddd the last time I got kidnapped by a naiad. They just wanted to play with me, but Mother and Father thought they wanted to take me away, soooo they declared war on the naiads.

Poor naiads am I right? I tried stopping them but they wouldn't listen. Those stubborn old geezers.

Anyways, back to reality. Chains held me down to the moving cart. Humans giving me glares and fascination in their eyes. Some had greed in their eyes. I get the shivers from the stares of the humans. I wanted to change back but then my status would be exposed and THAT my friend would cause a huge commotion.

Not that it isn't already.....

••••••••••••••

So, I am extremely sad that it didn't snow in December IN MICHIGAN!

But I'll be alright, my head's under water but I'm breathing fine!

😘