Chapter 23

*Kuroko's POV*

Did Sei-kun kill him? Nash did get hit where his heart was and Sei-kun's fist DID go through... I looked at Sei-kun, when our eyes met, it both said the same thing. "Was it over?" I thought it was over, so I quietly began to sob while running and jumping into Sei-kun's arms. "I love you so much.. I love you i love you I love you.." I continued on. Sei-kun held onto my waist and head since I had both of my legs on his waist. Sei-kun's lips captured my lips and we began our passionate victory kiss. Sei-kun let out a groan while I  let out a moan. Ignoring that Nash was actually still alive and watching us, disgusted-ly.

"Sorry to ruin your 'romantic' moment, but you didn't kill me. And I didn't die." Said Nash while smirking at us. I felt embarrassed, I mean i know it's an enemy but c'mon. I looked back at Sei-kun's face and saw that he was horrified. "Sei-kun..?" I whispered under my breath. Sei-kun gently put me down and his face began to become angered. Why? Don't ask me. Nash slowly walked towards us, while Sei-kun started to walk in front of me. Why am I on the sidelines? I can fight for myself but Sei-kun trying to protect me which is so sweet of him. I felt a surge of dizziness and pain. I had to find the real me locked up inside of this body for some reason. I decided to feel my head, wondering what had came over me to make me feel this way.

I dropped to the floor, making everything become blurry to me, mufflying the sounds of someone calling out my name. I slowly began to become unconscious.

¤Kuroko's Constance¤

Where am I? Last thing I saw was Sei-kun and Nash.. I caught a glimpse of what was around me. But it was just the void of empty blackness filling everywhere. Was this what my mind looked like? Emptiness void? I thought it would look much much brighter.. happier.. the scenery soon changed into a memory.

《Memory from the age of 3》

I was carefully walking down the long stairs as i made my way down to kitchen to find some food, for a midnight snack. I suddenly heard my mother talking to my father. "Fuijoka! THIS child wasn't suppose to survive! Shadow was suppose to survive while Tetsuya DIED! But No! The damn doctor saved Tetsuya instead! Tetsuya is a weakling. He'll never get far, he'll probably die soon. Shouted my mother in a VERY hushed tone.

"Celestia. You should be grateful that at least one of the twins actually survived the birth. But no, your Making a big fuss and being a rude mother about this."

Even though I am young... I understood what mother meant.. she didn't want me here, she wanted Shadow.. I ran out of the hallway that was close to the kitchen, out into the cold dark night. I sat down in the woods by the creek that wasn't in the borders of Father's kingdom. I sobbed silently into my hands, wondering why mother didn't like me. I looked like shadow.. Maybe i can BE Shadow... Maybe mother would be happy. Yes, that's it. I will become Shadow from now on.

《Memory Ended》

I looked at the memory.. Was I even Tetsuya? Who am I? Am I shadow? I suddenly saw a figure coming towards me. I looked at the figure squinting my eyes to get a better look at the figure. I made out who it was or at least it's look. It was me. The other half of me.

"Shadow.. it's nice to see your taking well of my body."

"What? Aren't you shadow?"

My figure smiled sadly at me, "Shadow.. That memory.. when I said I'll become shadow.. we switched places. Of course I was still in my body. You just had control of it."

I gasped in horror, what about Sei-kun? Does it mean I like him and Tetsuya doesn't? "Wait then am I with Sei-kun or you? Like do you love him?"

"Shadow. I love Sei-kun, I have his child, You. And. I. Are. one."

I still didn't get it but Tetsuya pulled me into an embrace and we came together.