Chapter 28

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

-Christina Perri

-------------------------

*Ryu's POV*

I looked at the teary face of Kuroko's. I couldn't live without him, I need him. With Akashi gone... I can finally get my Kuroko back. My heart jumped at the excitement of the thought.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?." Shouted Nash angrily.

Was I gonna listen to Nash again? Or be with Kuroko? Kuroko always had been my goal, so... My decision was to be made right now. I turned swiftly around and charged at Nash Gold. Catching him by surprise. I managed to hit his arm which turned purple. I charged again. Little did i know I was running out of power because of Nash sucking in my magic, each time I came in contact with him. I dropped down to one knee. Breathing out heavily, "i... I won't stop.. I can keep going... I'm sorry Kuroko.. I... I..... I will fight for you till the end.. I'm sorry I left you alone in the bed when we were kids.. I truly am." I croaked out, and when i saw Kuroko's face it became all teary again, "N-NII-SAN!! 😭😭😭😭, Please don't die nii-san... Promise you wont die.. Promise me we'll all walk out of here alive....."

I smiled at Kuroko, and shook my head, "It is my job to protect the Kuroko Heir. I. AM. A. ROYAL. GUARD. I swore loyalty and broke it, now I am to fulfill it again. To my last breath." I told Kuroko as I got up on my dragon legs. I roared, as a sign of 'Farewell' I knew I would die fighting Nash. But as long as Kuroko survived... I am happy to die.. I will always, always love you. For now and for the future, my love will keep burning bright for you, it shall never die.

I charged at Nash with all i had left.....

....

....

......

............

.......................

*Kuroko's POV*

I watched Ryu drop to the cold stone floor, like a rag doll that had no use anymore. I ran to him, tears crashing down my face, I didn't know why I was crying so much but I was. "N-NII-SAN!!... NII-SAN! YOU PROMISED ME!" I Shouted through my sobs. I suddenly heard laughter. It was Nash laughing at my dear friend who sacrificed his own life for mine.

I will make this sacrifice count, I will avenge Ryu and get Sei-kun back. I will do what is beyond my ability that I know of. There is never an end to anything, even to life... I began to hum a melody that guides the dead to the Tree of Crystals and Life. I will end this now.

I did attacks after attacks without coming in contact with him. If i do come in contact, my powers will drain. I began muttering Latin words of the spell, Universe Hell Hole. A place in the universe that is silenced. Nothing can escape once it's put in. A place for evil. I summoned the strongest shadows and held Nash down while I finished the spell.

A blackish purple light striked down right where Nash was at, my shadows swiftly moved away while Nash was standing in shock, he didn't bother to move one bit.

----------------------

To be continued....

The comments you leave, and the chatting between you readers make my day. I'm happy that you guys comment.