Chapter 5

So... I didn't die today, but I will soon!

Thanks for the votes by the way.

•••••••••••••••

*Kuroko's POV*

I headed towards the cherry blossoms, making my way to the little seating area. I saw Sei-kun waiting for me, he waved at me and ran to me.

"Tetsuya!"

"Sei-kun, what will we be doing today?"

Sei-kun blindfolded me and took my hands, pulling me along. I suddenly trip over something, "ouch!" I can tell Sei-kun gave me an apologetic look. "Sorry..."

I shook my head in a its okay. Finally Sei-kun removed my blindfold. I looked around and saw many magical things around us. Fairy lights... I love them, they light up the darkness.. Not that I don't like the darkness >~<

"Tetsuya, do you like it?"

I nodded, it was beautiful

The girl was the keeper of this magical forest

The girl was the keeper of this magical forest. "Hello prince of gods and prince of dragons/shadows." The girl looked towards us with a warming face.

"Hello, Gatekeeper." Said Sei-kun.

"Hello girl-sama," I said.

"Please, just call me Artemis."

"Of course/Alright Artemis-san"

The girl giggled at 'san'. I looked at her funny, while Sei-kun looked at me. "Artemis, what are you doing here exactly?" Asked Sei-kun. "I'm here because I thought you would need me to set up this BEAUUUTTIFFULLLL place for you! Seijoru!" Seijoru? Why was she calling him Seijioru? Was she his fiancee? Why do I feel a ping of hurt?

"Auntie, I do not need help. For I am absolute, I can do anything."

She started to laugh uncontrollably. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.. YOUR SO FUNNY SEIJORU!"

Sei-kun gave a look of disgust. I felt like I was some intruder on this family reunion? Was it a reunion? "Ano.. I'm still here...." I said quietly.

Sei-kun gave me an apologetic look and said gomen. I said it was okay back to him.

"Young Tetsuya. You must fulfill your destiny. You will be uniting all. Sadly I cannot say much more, my dear brother Apollo and my father Masaomi will be quite angry with me if I interfere."

"I... I understand." I said then she looted into thin air.

Sei-kun took my hand and waved it around for a moment before dragging me to the ledge where Artemis was sitting once before. He opened a picnic basket and I saw fairy bread! (Not actually made out of fairies). I saw VANILLA MILKSHAKE!!! KYAAAAAAAAA!!! I tried to contain my excitement. "S-Sei-kun, was I suppose to bring anything?" I asked.

He shook his head and started to take out everything. (A/N: Comment your favorite food, you that you want in this story. I REPEAT IT IS NOT A AKAKUROXREADER). Excuse the stupid author who ruined my thoughts. Sei-kun asked me for what i wanted and I said the vanilla milkshake.

"Tetsuya.... Would you hate me and not talk to me no more if I told you I was cruel? And that I like hurting others?" Asked Sei-kun.

"Of course not! I believe that anyone can change! Even if they were cruel or bad, I believe... That they will change if they have someone to give them the love they need and support them..."

Sei-kun smiled at me and pulled me into an embrace. "Your everything that I want, Tetsuya."

I blushed at his words and fidgeted my fingers causing him to chuckle. "Are you really fine with me being cruel and like hitting others?"

Sei-kun was a sadist.... But I don't care.

"I am positive Sei-kun!" I say with a pout.

Out of no where, sei-kun leans in and kisses my lips. It was only a short contact and brief. I was so flustered by the sudden movement.

"Thank you, and take a look at your face! I love it, I want it all..."

"I want it all....."

There it is folks, I tried making this chapter earlier but no ideas came to me....

Finally an idea came to me. I know I know, I am such a fantastic writer who makes A LOT of mistakes. 😊