Chapter 24

They say its what you make i say it's up to fate, its woven in my soul. I need to let you go, your eyes they shine so bright i wanna save that light i can't escape this now. Unless you show me how!

-Imagine dragons

*Akashi's POV*

I saw Tetsuya dropping to his knees, I shouted to shout his name but it looked as if he can't hear anything. His blues are suddenly went dull and closed, I looked at Nash angrily. "What did you do to Tetsuya?" But.. Nash himself looked shocked at what just happened to. Why exactly was he shocked? I mean it IS his doing... right? I binned down to hold Tetsuya's fragile body in my arms, I felt his heart which was still beating normally. Out of the corner of my eyes Nash was getting away... Towards the Tree of Life and Crystals. I had to stop him but what about Tetsuya? I dropped Tetsuya to the hard cold ground, Don't worry Tetsuya... I'll come back once I'm done with Nash. I slowly began walking away from Tetsuya's limped body. I made the wind pick up my pace and followed Nash's scent in the wind.

Why was Nash headed in the direction of the tree? Does he know where it is? No. Only I know and purebred dragons like Tetsuya and his family along with other purebred dragons. Someone must've betrayed Tetsuya. But who was the one who betrayed him?.. I became angry, at myself, at Nash, and at Fate. I just left my beloved Tetsuya on the cold ground when he just gave birth to little Hayate and Seiji. I saw blonde hair running towards the Tree. It was definitely Nash Gold. But there was another figure standing next to Nash Gold, it must be... Ogiwara? Tetsuya's childhood friend?.... no, the form began shape shifting again into a man with darker skin.

Silver

The name just popped into my head, that must be the man who WAS ogiwara. I am a bit confused.. I manipulated the wind and the figures with wind, slicing their skins. I headed down towards them, Nash face was happy..? "Why are you so happy?"

"You left your 'Beloved' Tetsuya alone.. 😆 who leaves their beloved alone, unconscious? Who knows what my men might be doing to him right now."

What...? Was this a set up? I suddenly began to see through someone else's eyes. It was through Tetsuya's eyes. I tried to hurry back, but something stopped me. I turned around looking back, and saw a black string attached to my wrist. "What is this?" Nash smirked at me, "Sirens Hold. A rope-like string that binds their opponents from moving around." I tried moving but I couldn't. Why use a cheap trick like this? I used a powerful 7 deadly sins spell, well ONE of the 7 deadly sins. Cutting Sirens Hold completely, I made the wind pick up my speed as I hurried back to where Tetsuya was.

*Kuroko's POV*

As I awoken, i saw strange men surrounding me. Where was Sei-kun? I sat up, sitting. My hands were tied up together behind my back and my legs too, were tied. Didn't these people know i could break out of these quickly and easily? I looked around me trying to find what could distract them for a moment.. nothing. How about a joke!? Yes yes yes.. It was a perfect joke.

"HEY! You better answer our questions!" Shouted a man.

"Answer mine first! 😊" I said.

"Okay... It depends on what your question is."

"Okay okay.. okay. Okay.. are you aready?"

"Yesss, now get on with it."

"Okay okay okay, okay. What is the difference between a snowman and a snowwoman?" I said trying to hold back my laughter.

"Their gender?" Answered one.

"Their looks?" Answered another.

"Wrong wrong wrong! The correct answer is SNOWBALL."

I laughed at my own home since none of them were laughing and they began to kick me. I coughed a bit. But that distracted them for a bit, so I was able to cut whatever was tying my hands together and my legs. The 2 men turned to each other and started talking.

Shadows, hear my prayers, knock them unconscious.

In a matter of seconds the 2 men were down for the count and I got up. Running towards the scent of Sei-kun. Which led out of the building. But what about my babies? I went to check around and saw them crying in a corner that was very covered.

"Oh my holy dragon.. My babies.. there you guys are.." I whispered under my breath as I held both of them. I transformed into my dragon form and headed towards my home. I had to put Hayate and Seiji there.

♤♤♤♤♤

I got into my room in the palace leaving my babies in my secret baby room for them, it was a good thing I started decorating in my room. Behind the closet, I must tell Momoi-san and Riko-san to watch my lovelys. I saw them talking in the dining room looking stressful. "GUYS! I need you to watch Hayate and Seiji while I go help Sei-kun." I said to them in a serious tone while walking out. "Oh and make sure to stay in there, behind the closet and make sure to feed them. Don't come out... please." "Of course." I heard both of them say. Where were my guards at the time I needed them? I walked out of the palace and headed to where Sei-kun was.

I'm coming for you Sei-kun,

just wait a little long