Chapter 2

*Seiya's POV*

I saw Fumiko... She looked beautiful today. Such a strong girl. Damn the way her shadowy hair flows, O! So hot. I looked into my goggles again. Damn that body curves hella good.

Then I remembered. My brother. Hayate. I promised to be with him! Now.. Ugh.. The regrets! NOT THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIM ANYMORE! it's just.. I don't like him like that, I can't bind my soul with his foreverrrr.. He's gonna find "the one" soon.

My thoughts led back to the memory where we declared that we would always be together, not like romantically... Or was it? I don't even know anymore... Well must confront Hayate about this.

............

..............

I was about to walk over to Hayate when I saw him kiss ERIKA! MY BESTFRIEND! I got a little dizzy from the shock so I sat down. I looked again. It was Erika alright. Who knew my brother would go for her.

*Hayate's POV*

I honestly already know what Seiya was gonna say to me. Like cmon. We're twins. Mind reading. Duh. Seiya can be pretty dumb sometimes. Erika is precious to me so I prefer if he'd stay out of it.

Since... He's the one they always go for..

-------------------

Super short chapter, I'm gonna make the next chapter longer. I was in a rush and I wanted to at least fix the incest thing.