Chapter 10

*Kuroko's POV*

I arrived home, crying. In my bedroom. I don't even know what to do with my life anymore. My lover's Father didn't even approve of me, and I wanted him to. Maybe.... Maybe, its really just a joke and what Akashi-san said to me abut it not being a joke is a joke.... I really want to believe that, but I can't.

Knock knock!!

"Who is it?" I asked, with my face in the pillow.

"Darling, Tetsuya. Its your mother and father. What's wrong?"

"Oh, come in."

My mother and father quietly open the big and tall door to my room. When they saw my face they rushed over to me asking what was wrong. I can't tell them, they'll go to war with the gods and that's not what I want.

"Nothings wrong, mother... Father. I just,... I just don't feel so happy anymore......."

"Tetsuya~ darling, tell mommy what's wrong."

I shook my head no, not wanting to tell her what had happened with Akashi-san.

"Kuroko Tetsuya, I demand you to tell us what has gotten you so upset. You are never upset!" Demanded my father.

"Its really nothing, I was just reading a sad mystery book..."

My mother then asked Takao what had happened, he can't disobey her. So he told her what happened. My Mother's face grew into shock, then she quietly muttered something into my Father's ears. His face trimmed and he had a dark aura around him.

"We are going to war. I do not care for what you will say, nor what the people say. You heart is broken and that's what matters," said my Father.

"Kuroko Fuijoka, I, your son, do not approve of this. Going to war just because of some lame heartbreak? That's what I called stupid."

My mother gasped at me when I said stupid, since I don't say the no no words a lot, only when I am furious. My father, looked at me angrily, but soon replied saying 'I do not care.'

What was I gonna do?.... I'm not even sure we will win. I'm suppose to be bringing all the races TOGETHER. Not apart....

'Looks like your in a tight spot T' said Shadow.

Of course I am, I'm bringing misfortune.... Do you think if I kill myself.... Maybe there will be peace? Shadow? And why are you calling me T?

'Oi! Don't be stupid T, and I'm calling you T cuz its shorted than Tetsuya.'

I shook my head, and chuckled at Shadow's weirdness. Forgetting that my parents were still in the room. They looked at me weird, asking why I was laughing and shaking me head. I said nothing though.

I miss Sei-kun. I miss him so much.
Guess, this is my fate... To not be able to be with the one I love.
Yeah... That's probably it... Fate..
Why does Fate hate me so much?
What could I do to fix myself?

'T stop thinking like that!' Shouted Shadow.

I don't care Shadow, please.. For now leave me alone. 'Fine T, call me when you need me' I will.

My parents slowly exited the room and left me to think. If only there was a way to contact Sei-kun.

Ya, sorry I made this chapter short.

I will try to make the next chapter more than 500 words.

Until then, goodbye.