Chapter 1

нєℓℓσ! αиgєℓ нєяє. ι'м ʝυѕт υѕιиg αи αρρ. ι'ℓℓ ωє яιтє тнє ѕтσяу ιи яєgυℓαя fσит (*´ω`*)
-----------------

*??? POV*

Oh... Its been 9 years.. I'll come back soon my darlings.... May we have a happy ending husband...

.......

*Hayate's POV*

A star out of a trillion... That single star will make a difference. That star, out of all of the rest... Will make a difference. That is what I've been told by Grandfather Fuijoka. Before he and Grandmother died. I miss them both much, after they heard about Mother's death.

They rushed back to see if me and Seiya were okay. Of course we were... Right... Seiya is still Seiya and I'm still Hayate, with or without mother. I will follow Seiya's lead without a second thought.

Vengeance is ours. For mother, but I'm not sure that is what he would want. Mother prefered a calming life, but got the opposite. Plus Mother was kind to all.

I began closing my eyes as I drifted off to sleep on my bed.

*Akashi's POV*

Its cold.... Its dark... The colors I once saw have now disappeared.... I'm sorry.. If only I was more cautious. I looked down, gray.. Everything was dark, the light is gone. People who had mean so much to me... GONE. All because of my fault..

Forgive me Tetsuya (TдT) I miss you so much, I wish I could've spent my time all these years with the twins... But they came to hate me because you died. Again, its because of me.

My thoughts clouded with regrets, I looked up and slapped my cheek. What had happened to Akashi Seijiuro, the Emperor? Well, he died, he united with the nicer emperor. Everything I do reminds me of Tetsuya.

Gods say I should get over him and find a new lover. But I can't, Tetsuya is the only one for me. I was fooled once, never again will I be fooled.

Ever again...

----------------------

ѕнσят ¢нαρтєя яιgнт fαм? ѕσяяу, тнє ¢нαρтєя тσмσяяσω ωιℓℓ вє α вιт ℓσиgєя. (σ՞ਊ՞)σ