Chapter 8

*Akashi's POV*

I dropped the remote and ran outside. I am going to get Tetsuya back, after all I can't let this pitiful human named 'Haizaki' take MY Tetsuya. I manipulated the wind and let it take me to KingsVille (A/N: That's the actual name for the village). The wind made me glide down slowly, making me stand in the front of the gates to KingsVille. As I walked by each stores I get stares, glares or an interested stare.

"KYAAAA! HE'S SO CUTE!!" shouted a whole bunch of girls, surrounding me.

"Excuse me, please move. Also, if you don't mind me asking. Have you seen a dragon?"

"YES! It was beautiful, the village misfit captured it... His name is Haizaki, at least that's the only part of his name that we know. We also know that he likes torturing people,no one who has ever been captured by him ever made it out alive. I really hope that the King of Dragons don't declare war on us, just because of that misfit," said a girl with dark purple hair.

"Thank you, and which way did they go?"

"They went north up this path and turned west to a big old house. It should say Haizaki, he is actually the Mayor of this village...  Anyways I hope you find that dragon because he might not make it out alive."

I shivered at the thought of MY  Tetsuya dying, but then I remembered him saying something about the tree of crystals and life is his lifeline or all of the dragons lifeline.

"Thank you again, good bye."

The purple haired girl got pushed and shoved as soon as I got out of sight, probably because the other girls were jealous.

*Kuroko's POV*

........

"Having fun?" Asked Haizaki.

"......."

"ANSWER ME BITCH! I KNOW YOU CAN TALK!"

"*growls*" hell nah am I gonna talk to this mean old... Ragged umm.. Cold? Stupid person!

Haizaki suddenly gets up and stabbed my wings, making a hole in them. My wings started to get angry (yes, it has a mind of its own). They started to beat quickly and thrashed around.

'Well, well, Tetsuya, this is quite the sight of horror is it not?'

Oh be quiet Shadow.

'You mean, "I need your help shadow!"'

Don't speak like that ever again in that tone. But please help me.

'Alright!'

My left eye started to turn red and my form began to change into a shadow-like form.

'Be careful with my body Shadow.'

Yeah yeah, I will.

I broke off the chain that was connecting me to the walls, I walked slowly towards the person who harmed Tetsuya-nee's wings and tail.

"Say your prayers Haizaki..."

"Hah... You think you can scare me? Anyways what are you? A bitch?"

I growled at that last part, "Tetsuya is not a bitch, he and I are one. Together we are the prince of Dragons and Shadows."