-twenty two-

** Little bit of smut in this chapter. You've been warned! **

I don't even remember when we fell asleep.

But I was woken up by kisses being pressed all over my cheek, going down my neck, and then the valley of my breasts. 

"Mm, Billie Joe?" I murmured, half awake.

"Yeah baby?" he asked, I finally opened my eyes slightly to see him hovering over my torso. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, yawning slightly. 

"Having a little fun" he mumbled with a tiny smile on his face. I laughed slightly, making his smile grow.  

"You're like a horny teenager" I muttered aloud. 

"Are you complaining?" he asked, cocking his head to the side slightly making me giggle.

"No, not at all. Just stating a fact." 

He rolled his eyes at me before leaning in and kissing me softly. Then, he dipped under the sheets of the bed, kissing his way down my body. I felt goosebumps break out all over my body in anticipation. 

He hooked his arms around the back of my thighs and kissed the inside of both of them.

"Billie Joe what are you- oh my god" I moaned out suddenly, feeling his tongue snake out and brush my pussy. He continued this motion several times and I couldn't help but throw my head back in pleasure. 

He pulled away moments later. "that feel good baby?" he asked, lifting the sheets over his head so he could see me again. 

"Don't fucking stop" I groaned making him chuckle and go back to eating me out. Shortly after he inserted two fingers in me and continued licking. I let out a moan, letting him know I was close. 

"C'mon baby, please cum for me" he moaned slightly and that was it for me. 

After I came down from my high, Billie Joe crawled back up and laid next to me on his side, resting his head on his hand. "Good morning" he smiled smugly making me laugh.

"Good morning indeed," I sighed, looking over at my alarm clock that read 4:34 p.m. "or should I say afternoon" 

Billie Joe laughed. "I haven't slept that well in, well, forever." 

"Me too, it's probably been years" I said honestly. 

"Yeah...." he trailed off, rubbing his thumb over my tattoo. "I really like this by the way" 

"Oh uhm, thank you" I smiled sheepishly. 

"Don't be all embarrassed baby, it's amazing" he smiled down at me. 

"I'm glad you like it" I smiled back.

"I love it. And you." he admitted making my smile grow bigger. 

I rolled over and picked up Billie Joe's shirt, throwing it on and getting out of bed. "What are you doing?" he asked, looking confused.

"We can't stay in bed all day" 

"I beg to differ," he muttered making me roll my eyes with a smile. "actually y'know what we should do?" he asked, his eyes lighting up.

"No but I have a feeling you're gonna tell me" I spoke sarcastically. 

He wasn't even phased. "We can go out on a date. A real date. Well I mean, all of our dates have been real but we had to stay at your place and I feel bad that I've never really taken you out anywhere" he was rambling on and it was adorable as hell.