-four-

A/N: light smut, no shame. Enjoy?

I woke up the next day at two in the afternoon pretty much wrapped up into Luke and the blankets on my bed. I don't even remember us going to bed.

I really do like Luke and love having him in my life but man he really wants to embrace the whole rockstar cliche. That, or he has an alcohol problem, I don't know.

I sighed and wiggled my way out of Luke's embrace, trying not to wake him up.

I don't think an earthquake would wake him up right now.

I got up from my bed and walked out of my bedroom and towards my laundry machine to grab a clean shirt and underwear.

Once clad in a faded Rolling Stones tee and my matching black bra and panties, I went to the kitchen area in search for advil and water. I figured I may as well start making breakfast too. I was craving pancakes and Luke's not too picky. I was also debating making him a mimosa. Little hair of the dog treatment.

I was finishing up making breakfast when I heard my phone going off, scaring the hell out of me. When I turned to look where it was, I collided into Luke's chest, making me shriek.

He chuckled at my reaction "it's gone off a few times" he voice was husky. Yeah his morning voice was my weakness, sue me.

"Thank you" I took the phone from his hand, kissing him on the cheek.

I checked the caller id but didn't recognize the number. Maybe it was Amy's home number, seeing as she was going to call me and I only have her cell number.

"Hello?"

"Hello Ms Garcia"

My eyes widened slightly making Luke look at me funny.

"Who is this?" I turned away from Luke in pursuit of my coffee. And maybe a pancake.

"Really Melina? You know who this is." Billie Joe sassed me. I could practically see the stupid smirk on his face.

I fought the urge to roll my eyes as I picked up my coffee mug off the counter.

"Sassy. What do you want?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Now, is that anyway for you to talk to your director?"

I was about to sass him right back until I processed his words.

Director?

Wait a minute.

"I got the part?" I asked. I heard Luke come closer to me and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Well, you got another audition. They're thinking of giving you one of the leading roles, but you have to earn it. We have other women in mind." He informed me.

"Okay, when's the audition?" I asked, getting distracted as Luke was placing kisses down my neck and slowly lifting up my shirt.

"I was thinking today but seeing as it's nearly three and I don't know how long it would take you to get down here, maybe tomorrow at 2?" He asked.

"Yeah that sounds goo-ah" I gasped as I felt Luke's fingers dip into my panties.

"Goo-ah?" Billie asked.

"I-I mean. I'll be there" I bit back a moan.

"Yeah and I'll be the one getting you there babe" Luke muttered in my ear, rubbing me. I had to bite down on my lip to stay quiet.

"Okay. Do you have a guitar you can bring?" He asked, I did notice his voice sounded more agitated. He didn't know what was going on, did he?

"Acoustic o-or electric?" I asked. At this point, I was rather impressed I could keep the conversation going or even register what Billie Joe was saying. Luke's fingers had sped up and I had to grip the counter for dear life.

"Acoustic." Billie spat. Spat?

Oh he knew.

"Yeah I can get one." I sighed. I clasped my hand over my mouth. This earned me a laugh from Luke.

"Great. See you tomorrow at 2." He didn't let me answer, he had already hung up the phone.

Well, that could have gone better.

I put down the phone and lay my head back on Luke's shoulder. "You're such an asshole." I whined, making him laugh.

"I am not. An asshole wouldn't let you cum, but I already felt that you did. You seemed to really like that just now." I could see the smirk on his face. He kissed me on the cheek.

"I think you have too many kinks." I sighed, making him laugh.

"Yeah but you love it"

I felt his fingers leave me and turn me around. Before I knew it, he had set me up on the counter and had taken my underwear off.

"Got me there" I sighed as he dipped his head down between my legs.

Luke was a good guy, even if he didn't know it. He was great at lots of things and definitely kept life interesting.

But he wasn't Billie Joe. And that messed me up more than it should.

. . .

A/N: well hey there. This was weird.

I know, I know. I pulled this shit in Yes, Sir but let's face it. I like drama. More than I should.

The next chapter is about to get interesting so stay tuned loves.

Thanks for reading and don't hesistate to tell me what you think. Seriously, your comments kill me in the best way.

Rage & Love ~