4

Jay POV

I Didn't Think I'd Be Spending Christmas With Beyoncé's Family. But Princess Didn't Want Me In The House And Honestly I Could Care Less, I Usually Was In The Office On Christmas Day. Bey Usually Goes To The Mall To Buy My Gifts, Wraps Them And Drop Them Off At The Crib. Nothing Has Changed. But This Would Be The First Time I Would Be Visiting Beys Family, She Begged Me To Do It. She Said I Shouldn't Spend Another Christmas In The Office.

"Did You Hear Me?" Bey Asked As We Waited For Someone To Answer The Door.

"Nah What You Said?"

"I Said , Your Going To Witness What A Real Family Should Look Like" She Smiled As The Door Opened And I Seen A Tall Dark Skinned Man.

"Daddy!" She Yelled Embracing Him In A Hug. I Stood There Watching Them. Once They Said Their Hellos Bey Turned To Me "This Is Jay"

"The Boss?" Said Beyoncé's Dad.

I Nodded "Yes Sir, Nice To Meet You" I Said. Beyoncé Dad Practically Yanked Me Into A Hug Catching Me Off Guard.

"You Too, Beyoncé Can't Stop Talking About You" He Said As We Released From The Hug. I Looked At Bey Confused "You Can't?" I Smirked , Bey Rolled Her Eyes "I Talk About You Being A But Head" She Said Moving Past Me And Her Father Walking Inside The Two Story House.

"I'm Matthew Son" Her Dad Smiled Motioning Me Inside. I Nodded My Head Walking Past Him Smelling Food Being Cooked.

"You Can Just Place Your Bags Right There And I'll Tell My Son To Put In Beyoncé's Room" Said Mr.Matthew.

I Followed Beyoncé Hearing Her Scream Out Of Excitement. I Turned The Corner To See The Kitchen And Beyoncé Had Her Arms Wrapped Around Two Women.

"You Must Be Jay" Said A Older Looking Lady. She Looked Just Like Beyoncé "Yes" I Said

"I'm Tina , Beyoncé's Mother And This Is My Other Daughter Solange" She Introduced.

I Smiled Reaching Out My Hand Only For Them Two To Hug Me "We've Heard So Much About You Mr.Jay" Ms.Tina Said.

"That's What Your Husband Said" I Said Looking At Beyoncé.

"Jay Is Very Conceded, I Don't Be Talking About You In A Good Way So Don't Flatter Yourself" Bey Said.

"Yeah Right" I Said

"Jay We've Heard Only Good Things And It's Nice To Meet You" Ms.Tina Said.

"Like Wise" I Smiled Weakly.

"So Your Married Right?" Ms.Tina Asked.

"Yeah Mama , He Got Three Kids Remember?" Solange Asked

"Oh Yeah, How Are They?" Ms.Tina Asked

"Uh Good, Thanks For Asking" I Replied

"Jay Let Me Show You Where Your Gonna Be Sleeping" Bey Said. I Nodded My Head Following Her Upstairs.

"This Is My Room, We're Going To Be Staying In Here"

"Uh Ah I Can't Share No Bed With You. You Probably A Bad Sleeper And Be Drooling All Over Your Pillow And Shit" I Joked

"I Do Not! I Have Two Beds" She Said Beginning To Laugh As She Opened The Door. We Walked In And Saw Our Bags On BothTwin Sized Beds.

"Mhm It Be The Pretty Ones That Sleep The Worse" I Said.

Bey Looked Down Smiling "What You Smiling For?" I Asked With A Small Smirk.

She Rolled Her Eyes "Nothing Boy"