36

Bey POV

"Relax Babe, They'll Be Happy" Jay Said Before Kissing My Lips.

"What If They Start To Hate Me?" I Said Breathing In And Out Quickly. Today Was The Day To Tell The Kids I Was Pregnant, We Had Our Doctors Visit Confirming For Sure That I Was Pregnant.

"What? No, They'll Be Happy To Have Another Kid Running Around Here. Plus Yuri Will Have Someone To Play With" Jay Said.

"No He Wants Someone To Boss Around" I Said Causing Jay To Laugh But I Was Dead Ass.

"Come On"

He Grabbed My Hand Coming Out Of The Room To See Nolan, Nola And Yuri Waiting On The Couch.

"I Thought You Had A Gift For All Of Us" Nola Said Looking Confused.

"It's All In One Bag" Jay Said Placing The Nice Gift Bag In Front Of Them. Nola Picked Out The Shirts Beginning To Laugh As She Read The Shirts.

"Thing 1" Nola Said Handing It To Nolan.

"We're Going To Universal?!" Yuri Screamed.

"No Bud" Jay Chuckled As He Secretly Recorded Them. Nola Grabbed The 'Thing 2'Shirt Handing Yuri The 'Thing 3' Shirt.

"These Are Cute But If We Have To Wear Them Y'all Have To Too" Nolan Said Examining The Shirt.

"Wait There's Another One!" Yuri Said Pointing To The Bag. Nola Looked Confused Going Down Into The Bag Pulling Out A Onesie That Read 'Thing 4'

Yuri Eyes Widen "I'm Going To Be A Big Brother?!"

I Smiled Nodding My Head "Yes You Are"

Yuri Started Jumping On The Couch "Nola? Nolan?" Jay Said.

"It's Lit" Nolan Said Chuckling.

"I'm Gonna Be A Big Brother A Big Brother Big Brother" Yuri Chanted As He Continued To Jump On The Couch.

"Nola?" Jay Said. I Looked At Her "I'm Shocked"

Jay Stopped Recording "Shocked With Happiness?"

She Faked Smiled "Uh Yeah"

I Frowned Getting Up From The Couch Going Back Into The Room. I Began To Cry "Baby?" I Heard Jays Voice.

"See I Told You" I Said.

"Babe Why Are You Crying?"

"Because Nola's Upset And I Knew This Would Happen" I Said As More Tears Fell From My Eyes.

"Babe Babe...Relax Calm Down. She Was Happy Just Shocked" Jay Said Wrapping His Arms Around Me.

"I Hate These Pregnancy Hormones...I'm Going To Watch The Puppy Video" I Said.

"Bey, No It Just Makes You Cry More"

"I Know But It's So Cute" I Cried Even Harder As I Turned On The Television. I Had Stumbled Upon This Video Of Puppies On YouTube And It Makes Me Cry So Hard As If They Were Being Harmed.

Yuri Came Running Inside With His Football In His Arms "Yuri Not Right Now" Jay Said.

"What's Wrong To Mommy?" Yuri Asked Looking At Me Confused.

"Mommy Gets Really Emotional Because Of The Pregnancy" Jay Said Walking Out The Room With Him. I Went To YouTube On My Smart TV Going To The Video.

*One Week Later*

The Kids Have Been Acting So Bad Ever Since I Told Them I Was Pregnant. It's Driving Me Crazy As Hell.

I Heard Something Break Upstairs, I Quickly Rushed Upstairs Going Into Yuri Room First "Yuri!" I Yelled Looking At The Broken D'ussé On His Wooden Floor. His Eyes Widen Running Past Me "Oooo Little Boy Ima" I Chased After Him And He Ran Into Nolan Room Locking The Door.