18

Jay POV

"I'm So Sorry Baby, I'm Game With Whatever Decision You Make" Bey Said. We Were Sitting In A Restaurant During Our Lunch Break. I Was Catching Her Up On Everything With What Princess Said Yesterday. I Wanted To Tell Bey Everything Yesterday But I Wasn't In The Mood To Explain Because I Was So Upset At Princess Actions.

"No, These Are My Problems I Don't Wa-"

"Baby, We're In A Relationship. You Are My Man...I'm Down For You" She Said Softly. I Smirked Grabbing Her Hand, She Looked Down At It Smiling.

"I Appreciate Everything You Do For Me And My Children Bey...I Mean That" I Said Looking In Her Eyes.

"I Appreciate You Too" She Said. I Kissed Her Hand And She Blushed Releasing From My Grip.

"What Are You Going To Do About Princess And The Kids?" She Asked Going Back To Eating Her Cesar Salad.

"I'm Taking My Kids For Sure And She's Not Getting Them Back"

"So Your Taking Her To Court?" She Asked.

"I Don't Wanna Go Through All That Again" I Said.

"Jay You Could Legally Have Full Custody Of Your Kids" She Said.

"I Know Bey, But Then I'll Have To Bring The Kids Into All That And I Don't Want To. No Kid Wants To Choose Which Parent To Live With"

"Well That's Y'all Kids And I Can't Make You Do Anything" She Said Sipping Some Of Her Strawberry Lemonade.

"And Don't Worry About Us Invading Ya Space. I'm Taking The House Putting It Back In My Name, Boarding Up Princess And I Old Room And Building Me A Room...Close To The Kitchen" I Said. Bey Busted Out Laughing.

"Fat Ass, That Boy Trying To Make A Shorter Trip To The Kitchen" She Said Making Me Laugh. 

"You Know I Love Eating Midnight Snacks" I Smirked

"No But Seriously, Are You Ready To Tell The Kids?" She Asked.

"To Be Honest?...No And I Know This Will Hit Home" I Said.

"Awww Baby, You Got This. If Anything...They Know You Won't Leave Them. Your Here To Stay"

"See This Is Why I Love You" I Said Before Picking Up My Glass To Take A Sip. Bey Sat There Frozen Just Looking At Me "What?" I Asked.

"You-...You Love Me?" She Asked. I Licked My Lips Not Even Realizing What I Said.

"I Do...I Love You Beyoncé, Just Everything About You Makes Me Love You. Your Special, Far Different From Any Woman I've Been With In My Past. I'm So Grateful To Have You In My Life, For My Kids To Be Around Someone They Can Look Up To And Trust Without A Doubt. I Love That You Care With Your Heart And Not Your Mind, I Love The Way You Laugh, I Love Your Body, Your Facial Features Even The Features You Hate. And Most Importantly I Love The Way You Carry Yourself As A Woman. Independent, Classy, Sexy All In One. Fuck...I'm Blessed To Have You In My Life Giselle" I Expressed. By Now A Tear Had Dropped From Her Eye.

"How Could Someone That Only Thought Of Themselves Turn Around And Love Another Human Being?" She Asked, Her Eyes Watering Even More.

"You" I Simply Started.

"I Love You So Much Baby, And I'm Proud Of The Person You've Grown To Be From The First Time I Met You To Now. I Had Nothing To Do With That...You Did, You Changed For The Better And Your Kids Are Becoming Better Within Themselves" She Said Getting Up Sitting On My Lap. I Could Give Two Shits Where We Are. I Felt Beyoncé's Lips Upon Mines I Added Tongue Placing My Hands Around Her Small Frame. She Broke The Kiss "I Love You" She Said Looking Into My Eyes. I Picked Her Lips "I Love You Forever"