10

Bey POV

"Yuri Your Being A Good Brother"'I Complimented. He Smiled "Thank You"

"Come On Son You Got This" I Heard Jay Say. We Were At The Park Helping Nolan Practice Football He Was Trying Out For The JV Team At His School. Once He Told Me That He Was Trying Out I Immediately Got The Idea For Jay To Help Him Practice. Jay Used To Play Basketball And Football With His Friends When He Was A Teenager So I Knew He Would Never Forget The Basic Skills. Yuri Was Helping Give Jay Footballs And Setting Out Cones.

"Do You Like Hanging Out With Us?" Nola Asked. I Looked At Her Like She Was Crazy "I Love Hanging Out With You Guys. Sometimes Y'all Act Like Party Poopers At First But Y'all Be Having Fun In The End" I Said Nudging Her Causing Her To Smile.

"I Told My Mom About What We Talked About And She Said She'll Talk To You" Nola Said Looking Into My Eyes.

"She Talked To Me" I Said Turning My Attention Towards Jay And Nolan. I Couldn't Help But Smile, Jay Was Changing In So Many Ways.

"What Did She Say?" She Asked Breaking Me From My Thoughts.

"Boundaries Nola" I Said Keeping My Eyes On The Boys.

"I'm Getting Hungry" Yuri Complained As He Walked Over To Us.

"We're Going To Go In A Few Okay?" I Said, He Nodded His Head. I Reached Out My Arms And He Walked To Me So I Can Place Him On His Lap. Yuris Head Immediately Fell To My Chest.

"You Tired And Hungry?" Nola Asked Yuri. He Nodded His Head And I Rubbed His Back. Nola And I Engaged In Conversation Until The Boys Finally Finished Practicing.

"You Looked Good Out There" I Said Looking Up At Nolan As He Drunk Some Of His Water. He Smiled Swallowing His Drink "Thanks Bey"

"My Son Is Gonna Make The Varsity Team Bump JV" Jay Bragged As He Touched His Shoulder.
****
"Yuri Is Knocked Out" Jay Said As He Say Next Right Next To Me.

"He's So Cute" I Said

"No He's Not. You Know That Boy Cut Up My Givenchy Shirt, Along With A Couple Of Other Shirts And Wrote All Over Them With Marker?" Jay Said.

I Giggled "I Asked Him Why He Did It And He Said He Was Trying To Add Style To My Clothes" Jay Explained Shaking His Head.

"That's Your Son" I Said Turning My Attention To The Television Screen.

"You Know Nola Science Fair Project Is On Carnivorous Creatures LED Light?" Jay Asked

"Really? What's That?" I Asked Chuckling.

"Basically It's A Small Container That Grows Your Own Meat-Eating Plants.Fifteen Micro-LEDs Provide The Heat While The Red And Blue Light Helps Carnivorous Plants Need To Grow" Jay Explained

"Wow, My Science Project In Elementary Was Which Gum Runs Out Of Flavor First" I Said. Jay Busted Out Laughing "Mines Was On Which Soda Could Explode Faster When Mentos Goes In Them" Jay Said.

I Laughed "We Was Some Dumb Kids"

"Right?...She Invited Me To Her Science Fair" Jay Said.

"She Invited Me Too. You Know You Have To Go" I Said. Pulling My Legs To My Chest Looking Into His Eyes.

"Oh I Am" He Said.

"Jay I'm Really Proud Of You. Your Spending So Much Time With Your Kids And Their Letting You In Now...It's Amazing" I Said.

"I Have You To Thank Man...If It Wasn't For You...Shit I Don't Know Where I'd Be With My Kids" He Said.

"Literally" I Joked. Jay Playfully Starting Punching Me "Boy" I Said Jumping On Him Playfully Punching Him In His Face. He Started Laughing Trying To Punch Me.