21

Jay POV

"Do You Like It?" Nola Smiled As She Touched It.

"Yeah, Bey Did It?" I Asked.

"Yes I Did" Bey Said Coming Up From Behind Nola.

"Aye! Nolan You Read?!" I Yelled.

"I Don't Want To Go!" He Yelled Back. I Sucked My Teeth, Bey Looked At Me With A Sad Face.

"Let Me Talk To Him" She Said. I Nodded My Head Watching Her Race Up The Steps.

Things Had Been Going Okay Since Princess Dashed, I Moved Back Into The House And Made Plenty Of Changes To The House Giving All Of The Furniture And A Few Things Princess Left To Good Will. I Didn't Want Any Of This Shit In Here So I Bought All New Furniture, Had Every Room Repainted, The Master Bedroom Covered Up Like It Was Never There. As For The New Master Bedroom Being Built Downstairs By The Kitchen, It Was Nowhere Near Done And That Was Fine. I Knew The Process Was Going To Take Awhile Before I Decided To Get It Done. The House Was Looking Like A Whole New House And I Was Proud Of It.

"I Don't Know Why Nolan Gotta Act Like A Little Sissy" Nola Said Taking A Seat Next To Me Placing Her Feet Up On The Coffee Table.

"Aye Aye, Take Ya Feet Down" I Said.

"Why? You Get To Do It" She Said.

"I Bought It"

"Daddy I'm Done" Yuri Smiled Coming Down The Stairs.

"What The...What Does Your Son Have On?" Nola Whispered To Me. I Chuckled Lightly, Yuri Had On A Bottom Down White Shirt With Green Jeans, Red Shoes With Long Christmas Theme Socks, Shades And A Tie That Was Barely On His Neck.

"You Like It?" Yuri Smiled.

"I Do, But What Happened To What I Pulled Out?" I Asked.

"I Thought My Outfit Looked Better" He Replied

"Well Ya Thought Wrong" Nola Said Busting Out Laughing.

"Nola" I Said

Yuri Stuck Up His Middle Finger "Aye Don't Do That, Where You Got That From?" I Said.

"Right Back At You" Nola Said With A Shrug. "Stop Nola" I Said.

"I Got It From Nolan" Yuri Said.

"Go Upstairs And Put On The Outfit I Chose" I Said.

"Okay" He Dragged Walking Up The Stairs With His Head Down.

"And I Betta Not See You Do That Again, You Here Me!" I Yelled.

"Yes" He Said Before Going In His Room.

"And Daddy Of The Year Goes To..." Nola Said Under Her Breath. I Looked At Her "We Can Stay In The House" I Said.

"Well I Told You I'd Rather Stay Home" She Said.

"What Did I Say?" I Said Sternly.

"But I Just Agreed To Wha-"

"Go Put On Your Shoes" I Said. She Rolled Her Eyes "Keep Rolling Your Eyes And They Going To Get Stuck Up There" I Said. Bey Came Down The Stairs Walking Over To Me "What's Up With Him?" I Asked.

"He's Just Upset With Princess But He's Getting Ready" Bey Said Crossing Her Leg. I Placed My Hand On Her Thigh Pulling Her Closer To Me. She Smirked "Thank You" I Said Giving Her A Peck.

"No Problem" She Said

"Better?" Yuri Said, I Looked Up To See What He Had On.

"Yes" I Smiled.