11

Princess POV

I Knocked On Darells Office Door That Had Been Opened. I Know I Was Showing Up Without Him Knowing But He Wasn't Taking My Calls, Messages Even Damn E-Mails. Darell Looked At Me And Frowned And The Guy Standing In Front Of Him Turned Around. I Licked My Lips, I Hated To Say This But He Looked Way Better Then Darell.

"What Are You Doing Here?" Darell Asked With A Furious Look On His Face.

"We Need To Talk" I Said.

"Mr.Norwood I Need You To Get These Files And Print Those Insurance Ones That You Got From That Patient" Said A Woman As She Peeked Her Head In The Office Door.

"Alright, I'll Be Right There" He Said. The Lady Disappeared. I Heard The Fine Man Clear His Throat. "This Is My Brother William, William This Is Princess...I'll Be Right Back" Darell Said Before Stepping Out Of His Office.

"Everyone Calls Me Ray J...I Can't Stand My Name" He Said Reaching Out His Hand For Me To Shake. I Smiled Biting Down On My Bottom Lip.

"I Like That" I Said Keeping My Smile.

"So How You Know My Brother?" He Asked Releasing From My Grasp.

"We Was Dating I Guess" I Said Placing My Hair Behind My Ear.

"That's Too Bad...Well Not That Bad" He Said Looking Down At My Body.

"What Brings You To Your Brothers Job?" I Asked Trying To Make Conversation.

"Out To Lunch. We Both Have Been So Busy Lately" Ray J Said.

I Nodded "And What Is It That You Do?"

"Accounting" He Said

Before I Could Say Anything Darell Walked In "Ray You Can Meet Me In The Car. This Won't Take Long" He Said.

Ray Looked Into My Eyes "Nice To Meet You" He Said Holding His Hand. I Shook It Feeling Him Squeeze My Hand "Nice To Meet You Too" I Said Softly. I Turned My Attention To Darell "I Know I Was Wrong But I'm New To This Dating Scene. If I Told You I Had Three Kids I Had A Feeling You Would Drop Me Like A Hat" I Said.

Darell Shook His Head "I'm Not Like Most Guys. You Need To Be Upfront With Me No Matter How Ugly It May Be" He Said. I Nodded My Head "I Will...I'm Sorry" I Said.

"How Sorry Are You?" He Asked. I Walked Up To Up Placing My Purse Down On His Office Desk "Like Lingerie Sorry...Just Me And You" I Said Looking At His Lips Before Kissing Them. He Broke It Seconds Later "Isn't That How Sex Works?" He Asked.

"Stop Getting Smart...Sound Like My Daughter " I Said Kissing His Lips. I Wrapped My Arms Around Him And He Picked Me Up. I Wrapped My Legs Around His Waist.

"Damn Girl" He Said Breaking The Kiss. I Giggled "I Really Gotta Go. My Brother Probably Dying In That Heat" He Joked Placing Me Down. I Rolled My Eyes "Your Place 9?" I Asked.

"Most Definitely" He Said Licking His Lips. I Grabbed My Purse And We Exited The Dentist Office Holding Hands. Ray Was Parker Right In Front Of The Office "I'll See You Later" He Said Kissing My Lips Again. I Looked At Ray J And He Was Already Looking At Me. Darell Was Good To Me, Gave Me The Attention I Needed And Deserved. If I Turn Around And Fuck Around With Ray It's Like I'm Jay. I Can't Do What Jay Did To Me To Anyone Else. I Watched Him Hop In The Car And They Sped Off.
————————————————
Jay POV

————————————————Jay POV