19

Bey POV

We Walked Into Silver Lake Wine Looking Around At The Various Of People. I Immediately Saw My Girls With Their Man Except Kelly. "Come On Baby, They Over There" I Said As We Held Hands. Jay Helped Me Down The Small Steps As We Made Our Way To The Small Table.

"Bitch Yes" I Heard Nicki's Say. I Looked Up As She Looked Me Up And Down. She Pulled Out Her Phone Recording Me, I Started Smiling Biting Down On My Lip.

"You Look Good" Nicki Said Before Giving Me A Hug. I Giggled "You Do Too Girl" I Said Looking Down At Her Fitted Black Dress With Her Silver Giuseppe's.

"Thank Youuuu" She Dragged. She Turned Towards A Dark Skin Man, I Knew This Was Rihmeek.

"This Is Beyoncé And Her Man Jay. This Is Robert" She Introduced. We Both Shook Hands "You Can Call Me Meek" He Said. I Nodded My Head, I Looked Past Nicki Going Over To Kelly "Hey Girl" I Smiled. She Rolled Her Eyes "Hey" She Simply Stated.

"What's Wrong With You?" I Asked Giving Her A Hug.

"Why You Still With Him Bey?" She Asked

"Because He's My Man Problem?" I Said Turning My Head To The Side.

"Yes, He's Playing You Bey" She Said. I Laughed "Why We Still On This Subject? Get Over It. I'm With Jay And That's That" I Said.

"And When Ya Ass Get Dropped Then What?!" She Snapped.

"Oop" I Heard Nicki Voice. I Turned Towards Michelle "Hey Girl, Heeeey Chad" I Smiled Walking Over To Them Giving Them Hugs. Jay Joined Me And I Introduced Him To Chad.

"Did This Bitch Just Walk Away From Me?" I Heard Kelly Say.

"Girl, Jay Makes Her Happy Let Them Be Happy Together" Nicki Said.

"Girl, He Got Three Kids. And He Fucks Anything That Has A Damn Hole" Kelly Said.

"Do You Wanna Fight?" I Asked As I Shrugged Stepping Away From Michelle, Chad And Jay Going Up To Kelly's Face.

"Excuse Me?" Kelly Asked.

"You Heard Her" Nicki Said. Kelly Looked At Nicki Then Me "You Really Would Fight Over A Man?" Kelly Said Looking At Me Stupid. I Felt Jays Hand On My Waist "You Steady Wanna Comment About My Relationship When You Don't Even Know How To Stay In One. I Try Not To Come At You Sideways Of Criticize You Harshly On Shit But I'm Tired Of You Coming At My Man When He Hasn't Even Hurt Me Like You Claim He Has. So Either You Shut The Fuck Up About My Man Or I Beat Ya Ass" I Shot.

"Baby Relax" Jay Whispered In My Ear.

"Aye, You Don't Want No Smoke My Nigga" I Heard Meek Say To Jay.

"Do Y'all Hear This Girl?" Kelly Say To Nicki And Michelle.

"Kelly, You've Been Giving This Man A Bad Rep When You've Never Had A Conversation With This Dude" Michelle Said.

"Bitch Bey Has Been Telling Us What He's Been Doing Behind His Wife Back For Years Now He Mad His Own Reputation!" Kelly Snapped.

"Sis, I Think You Should Go. You Making Yourself Look Bad" Nicki Said. Kelly Looked At Me "So Your All Mad At Me Over What He's Done Like For Real?" Kelly Said.

"Kelly, Your The One That "Hates Him" Everybody Here Doesn't Have A Problem With Him" Nicki Said. Kelly Rolled Her Eyes "Fuck All Y'all, Don't Hit My Line" She Said Taking Her Purse Leaving Out The Door.

I Rolled My Eyes "Drinks?" I Heard. I Turned To See A Waitress With A Trey Of Drinks.

"Just In Time" I Smiled Taking A Glass.