13

Bey POV

(Photo Attached)

I Bopped My Head To The Music That Was Blasting As We Walked In. "Bey!" I Heard, I Looked To My Right To See Nola Running My Way.

"Mommy Said You Weren't Coming" She Said Wrapping Her Arms Around My Body. "So Bey Is The Only Person You See?" Jay Asked. Nola Released From My Embrace "Sorry...She's Better Then You" Nola Said Causing Me To Giggle.

"Where's Your Brothers?" Jay Asked Looking At The Various Amount Of People Including The Small Kids Running Around.

"Yuri Is With Grandma And Nolan Is In His Room I Think" Nola Said Looking Around.

"Come On Nola!" I Heard, I Seen A Filipino Looking Girl Motioning Her To Come.

"Cousin Duty Calls" Nola Shrugged Running To Tend To The Young Girl. "Lets Head Over To The Devil Himself" Jay Said.

"Jay That's Rude Don't Say That"

"This Woman Is The Definition Of Evil" Jay Said As We Walked Out To The Backyard To See Bounce Houses, The 'Avengers' , A Face Paint Area, Cotton Candy Line And Popcorn Line.

I Shook My Head As We Saw Yuri On A Elderly Woman Obviously His Grandma. "Daddy!...Bey!" He Said Once He Saw Us Heading In His Direction. Yuri Got Off His Grandmothers Lap And Ran Towards Us Hugging Our Legs. Jay Picked Him Up "Happy Birthday Big Boy" He Said. Yuri Was Looking So Adorable, He Had On A Simple Avengers T-Shirt With Ripped Blue Jeans And All Red Timberlands With A Spider-Man Face Paint Mask On.

"Where's My Gift?" He Asked.

"It's In The Car, You Can Have It Later" He Said.

"Okay, I'm Happy You Came" He Smiled.

"We Happy To Be Here" I Said

"Shawn" We Heard, We Looked Straight Ahead To See The Grandmother Motioning For Jay To Come Over To Her. Jay Put Yuri Down.

"Bey Come In The Bounce House!" Yuri Said.

"Okay Let's Go!" I Said Running With Him To The Bounce House. I Spent A Good 20 Minutes Jumping Around With Him Until He Turned His Attention To His Little Friends. So I Left And Put My Shoes Back On Trying To Find Jay, Instead I Seen Princess And Some Guy Was Behind Her. I Could Tell Something Went Down Between Them.

"Where You Been? I Was Looking For You" I Heard Jays Voice, I Turned Around And Saw Him Smiling.

"I Went To The Bounce House With Yuri Then He Forgot About Me" I Pouted.

Jay Giggled "I Wish Could Kiss You Right Now"

"You Can Later" I Smiled.

"Hey Jay, This Is Darell And His Brother Ray J" I Heard. I Turned To See Princess With Darell And The Guy I Just Seen Her With.

"What's Up Man?" Jay Asked Shaking His Hand. Darell Chucked His Head Up "Nothing Much, You Got Great Kids. They're All Cute" He Said.

"Thanks, I Appreciate It" Jay Said.

"Nice To Meet You Man" Ray J Said Shaking His Hand As Well.

"This Is Beyoncé, My Girlfriend" Jay Said Introducing Us.

"Oh Wow, Nice To Meet You Beautiful" Darell Said "Wait Your Nicki's Friend Right?" He Said. I Nodded My Head "Yes, She's My Best Friend" I Said.

"Small World" Darell Said.

"Nice To Meet You" Ray J Smiled. I Nodded My Head Not Really Wanting To Pay Him Any Mind.

"Hello Princess" I Said Trying To Be Cordial.