33

Jay POV

"I Know I Should've Told You Guys" Mama Tina Said Lowly.

"You Think Mom?!-"

"Who You Raising Your Voice At?" Mama Tina Said. Solange Let Out A Sigh. We Were Waiting For Bey To Return Back To The Crib. It Was Now Past Three In The Morning And I Was Beginning To Get Worried, I Blew Up Her Phone Calling And Texting Her. Of Course She Didn't Respond.

"I Just Don't Know How You And Daddy Thought This Was Okay" Solange Said Shaking Her Head.

"At First I Was Upset With Matthew When He Told Me He Found Interest In This Woman. It Hurt Me, I Mean...He Was My Husband And I Love Him. To Find Out He Liked Someone Else Was Mind Boggling To Me. I Didn't Know How To Tell My Kids That We Were No Longer Together. Solange...You And Beyoncé Grew Up In This House With Me And Your Father. You Watched Us Be In Love And Love Hard As A Family. I Didn't Know How You Girls Were Going To Take This" Mama Tina Said. Before Solange Could Speak Up Beyoncé Was Knocking On The Front Door. I Decided To Answer The Door, Bey Walked Past Me And Looked Up To See Mama Tina.

"Beyoncé Baby" She Said Walking Up To Her Slowly.

"I'm Tired, I Need To Go To Bed" Bey Said Walking Past Us Going Upstairs. Mama Tina Looked Down "See Why I Didn't Want To Tell Y'all"

"How Long Were You Going To Ride This Out?" Solange Said With An Attitude Before Heading Upstairs. Mama Tina Let Out A Loud Groan Placing Her Hands On Her Forehead. I Walked Over To Her "I Know This Isn't My Business But...Just Give Them Some Time To Take All This In" I Said.

"I'm Going To Get Some Rest" She Said With A Small Smile. I Nodded My Head Watching Her Go Into Her Bedroom. I Headed Upstairs To Beys Room To See Her Stripping Out Of Her Clothes.

"I'm Your Partner...You Can't Shut Me Out" I Said.

"Jay I Don't Want To Talk-"

"I Was Worried Sick Beyoncé, You Coulda Sent Me A Text Letting Me Know You Were Okay" I Said. She Turned Around "I Just Found Out Ny Parents Marriage Was Basically A Lie And That's What Your Worried About?!" She Shot.

"It's Called Safety Beyoncé Come On Man" I Said.

She Shook Her Head "I'm Not Dealing With BS Right Now, I Got Too Much On My Fucking Plate" She Said Quickly Putting On Some Shorts.

"Safety Is Bullshit Now? Anything Could Have Happened And I Would Never Forgive Myself For That Shit!" I Snapped. Bey Pulled The Covers Off Of One Of The Twin Beds And Grabbed A Pillow.

"So Now Your Ignoring Me?" I Said. She Grabbed Her Phone And Charger Walking Past Me Exiting The Bedroom Slamming The Door Behind Her. I Clenched My Teeth Looking Down At The Wooden Floor.
****
After I Got Dressed I Headed Downstairs And Bey Wasn't On The Couch. I Smelled Bacon So I Went Into The Kitchen To See Mama Tina.

"Good Morning" I Smiled.

"Good Morning Suga"

"You Know You Don't Have To Cook" I Said.

"It Keeps My Mind Busy"

"I'm Sorry About Last Night-"

"Awww Jay No...It's Not Your Fault" She Said.

"I Know But...You Were Doing Something That You Thought Worked"

She Nodded "You Hungry?"

"Most Def, Thanks" I Said Grabbing A Plate To Put My Food On.

"No Problem Suga" She Said Beginning To Walk Out The Kitchen.

"Wait, Your Not Going To Make A Plate?"