31

Jay POV

"Happy Birthday Baby Girl" I Said As I Snapped A Picture Of Her And The Pit I Bought And Had Trained. It Was Hella Expensive To Have It Trained Within Few Weeks. Nola Was So Surprised When I Walked Into Her Room To Wake Her Up And She Saw Me Holding A Leash With A Pit Next To Me.

"Thank You So Much Daddy!" She Said For The Fourth Time As She Hugged Her.

"What Your Going To Name Him?" I Asked. Bey Walked In Placing Her Head On My Shoulder.

"It's A Girl Dad...And I Don't Know?"

"What About Sasha Fierce? Sasha For Short" Bey Said I Turned Twisting Up My Face.

"I Like It...Come On Sasha Fierce Lets Go Downstairs To Eat Breakfast. Bey Cooked It She's My Stepmom...My Dad Usually Cooks Breakfast Because That's The Only Food He Can Cook" Nola Said As She Walked Out With The Dog.

"Awww Look At How Happy She Is" Bey Said Turning Around To Leave The Room. I Followed Behind Her "That's The First Thing You Say?"

"What?" She Asked Looking Confused.

"She Just Came Me For Me" I Chuckled.

"Well Baby...It Is True" Bey Said Biting Down On Her Bottom Lip. We Walked Out Of The Room And Down The Stairs. Yuri Was On The Top Part Of The Couch "I'm Gonna Bash You...I'm Gonna Bash You" He Said, Out Of Nowhere Yuri Jumped Off Smashing On Nolan Face With His Bare Feet.

"Yuri!" I Yelled. He Looked Up "He Need A Whooping" Bey Said Walking Into The Kitchen.

"Yes Daddy?" He Asked Climbing Off Of Nolan.

"Damn Boy, I Didn't Know You Was Really About To Jump On My Face" Nolan Said Getting Up From The Couch.

"Why Would You Do That?! You Don't Climb On The Furniture And You Don't Jump On Your Brother Especially His Face! Now Apologize" I Said.

"I Was Trying To Be Black Panther...When...When He Jumped On The Car" He Said In A Low Tone.

"What Did I Say?!" I Yelled.

"Sorry Nolan" He Said Beginning To Cry. "Now Go Upstairs And Put On Your Black Vans" I Said Sternly. He Ran Upstairs Into His Room.

"Why Do I Have To Go?" Nolan Asked As We Walked Into The Kitchen. Bey Was Eating A Piece Of Bacon While Nola Drunk Some Orange Juice.

"Because I Need Extra Hands To Set Up This Sleepover" I Said Leaving Over The Counter Stealing A Piece Of Bacon From The Plate.

"Ughhh Bu-" I Turned To Look At Him And He Stopped Talking. Nola Wanted To Have A Sleepover With A Couple Of Her Friends And I Still Needed To Do Some Running Around. I Wanted To Do It At A Hotel But Nola Said It Was Too Much, Yuri Was Going To Stay In Bey And I Room Until It's Time For His Bedtime. Nolan Was Planning To Stay In His Room Anyways.

"For Once I Wish I Had School Today" Nolan Said Lowly.

"Blame Teacher Planning Day" I Said

Yuri Came Downstairs "Everyone's Ready To Go?" Bey Asked With A Smile.

"Yeah! But I Don't Want To Leave Sasha" Nola Frowned.

"Well You Gotta Pick Out Your Birthday Outfit" I Said.

"If We Would Have Done That Two Weeks Ago Like I Said I Wouldn't Be Away From Sasha" Nola Said.

"Okay Birthday Behavior, I'll Take That" I Said Grabbing My Keys.

"Make Sure You Put Sasha In Her Cage" Bey Said While Holding Yuri Hand. Nola Nodded Her Head Following Her Instructions. We Headed Out The House And Made Our Rounds. Our Last Stop Was The Mall And Nola Was Getting On My Nerves, We Had Already Been To Three Stores.