7

Jay POV

I Woke Up To The Sound Of Ringing, I Looked To My Right And Grabbed The Hotel Phone.

"Mmmm" Said The Chick I Met At The Club Last Night. I Picked It Up Rubbing My Eyes "Hello Mr.Carter?" I Heard The Person On The Phone Say.

"Yeah That's Me" I Said In Between Yawns.

"Well Your Card Is Declined, Do You Have Another Card You Can Use To Pay For Today's Stay?" Asked The Guy.

"Nah, That Card Is A Black Card I Have Money On That Check That Shit Again" I Said

"Okay...Sir" I Heard Typing And Waited For The Guys Response. I Got Up From The Bed Putting On My Briefs Going To The Bathroom.

"Yeah It's Declined, We're Going To Have To Ask You To Check Out By 2:00" The Guy Said

"Nah Reload The Page" I Said

"Look Man, If We Let You Slide Then We Gotta Let Everybody Else Slide. I'm Just Doing Protocol Aight?" I Twisted Up My Face. This Nigga Went From White To Black Real Quick.

"Well Customers Know Best Right? So Reload The Damn Page!"

The Phone Was Silent For A Minute Until He Spoke Up "Sorry Man, There's Nothing We Can Do" Said The Guy.

I Clenched My Teeth And Hung Up On Him Placing My Phone On The Counter, I Brushed My Teeth Along With Washing My Face. 

"Baby" I Heard. I Twisted Up Face , I Dried My Face Off To Walk Out Of The Bathroom "You Gotta Bounce" I Said Grabbing A Towel. The Girl Looked At Me Confused "Excuse Me?" She Said.

"I Thought You Spoke  English" I Said, She Say There Still Confused.

"Oh You Wanna Those...Look Last Night Was Good But You Gotta Bounce...I'll Call You" I Said.

"Fucking Asshole!" Said The Girl. I Nodded My Head Shooing Her Out Of The Hotel Room As She Quickly Got Her Clothes On. I Went To The Bathroom Taking A Quick Shower Trying To Figure Out What The Fuck I'm Going To Do.

After I Got Myself Together, I Called My Bank To See If I Really Didn't Have Anything In My Account. Once I Got Off The Phone With Them I Called Princess And That Confirmed Everything. Princess Was A Damn Snake. I Remembered Why I Went Out To The Club Last Night Because Yesterday Was Princess And I Last Meeting And She Got Everything. I Had Nothing To My Name Except My Car And Clothes.

I Bent My Head Looking At The Floor. A Nigga Was Basically Homeless. I Heard My Phone Ring And I Saw It Was Bey Calling. I Picked It Up Quick "Hey" I Said

"What's Wrong?" She Asked

"How You Kno-"

"I Can Hear It In Your Voice, You Haven't Called Me Since Yesterday. You Forgot To Tell Me How The Settlement Went" Bey Said

I Rubbed My Fade "I Lost Everything, I Have Nothing To My Name"

"I Told Yo Ass She Was Going To Clean You Out Jay....You Can Live With Me" Bey Said.

I Licked My Lips "G?"

"Yes Boy, And When You Get Back Up On Your Feet I Expect A Raise" She Said Causing Me To Laugh.

"Aight, I Got You"

"I'm Doing This Because We're Really Close But You Need To Do Better Jay. I'm Serious, Do Better With Yourself As Man, With Your Kids And Stop This Hoe Life" She Said

"Now You Telling Me How To Live My Life?" I Asked Offended By What She Said.

"If You Want To Live With Me Yes. I Love You Jay But Your Life Is Out Of Control Now And You Need To Focus So You Can Get It Back On Track"