14

Princess POV

Things Were Going Pretty Good With Darell. The Only Thing Was I Was Feeling His Brother Too. I Mean We've Only Hanged Around A Couple Of Times But He Was Attractive, Smart, A Gentlemen And He Did Good In The Money Area. But I Wasn't Going To Go Any Further With It Because I Was With Darell And I Know How It Feels To Hurt Someone Just Like Jay Did To Me. I Know He's Going To End Up Doing It To Beyoncé Too, Men Never Change.

"Baby My Feet Hurt" I Whined. We Were Walking The Strip Coming From A Restaurant By The Beach.

He Chuckled "Nobody Told You To Wear Heels. Why Buy Something That Just Ends Up Hurting You? I Say Get Your Money Back" He Shrugged.

"You Don't Get It" I Said Rolling My Eyes.

"Take Them Off" He Said.

I Cocked My Head Back Looking At Him Like He Was Crazy "Boy What The Hell I Look Like? I'm Not Walking On This Dirty Ass Side Walk" I Said.

"Take Them Off And Hop On My Back" He Said.

"Awww Baby" I Said Beginning To Take Them Off. I Climbed On His Back And He Grabbed My Heels From Me. Once We Finally Made It To The Car Ray Called Darell And He Picked Up Once He Started The Car. Since He Was Taking His Call From The Car And Not On His Phone I Heard Their Whole Conversation.

"Aye What's Up Bruh?" Darell Asked Pulling Out Of The Parking Lot.

"I Need You To Pick Up The Money For Moms Gift" He Said.

"Oh Shit. I Was Supposed To Do Th-"

"Today Around 3:00 And Now It's 9 Something" Ray J Said Followed By A Chuckle.

"My Bad" He Looked At Me "Do You Mind If I Stop By My Brother House?" Darell Asked Looking At Me.

"Huh?" Ray J Asked.

"No I Don't Mind" I Said

"Aight, Ray Ima Be Over" Darell Said.

"Aight, Text Me When You Down The Street And I'll Come Out" He Said.

"Aight Bye" Darell Said.

"Bye" Ray Said Before Hanging Up. Within A Half An Hour We Arrived In Front Of Rays House And It Was A Nice Simple House. He Was Already Standing Outside "What's Up- Hey Princess. You Looking Nice" Ray J Complimented.

"Thank You" I Smiled.

"Aight Here" Ray J Said Handing Darell The Money.

"Good Looks, I'll Call You Tomorrow. Y'all Have A Good Night" Ray J Said Looking At Me.

"You Too" I Said. Darell Pulled Off And We Made Small Talk Until We Reached My House, Darell Had Opened My Door And I Heard My Front Door Open. I Turned.

"Why You Dropping My Mama Off This Time Of The Night?!" Nola Said With Attitude.

"I'm Sorry, I Had To Make A Stop" Darell Said.

"I'm Sorry Ms. Love, I Was Cleaning The Kitchen" Said The New Nanny As She Tried To Grab Nola's Hand.

"Do I Look Like Yuri To You?" Nola Said.

"Nola Get Inside, You Should Have Been Asleep By Now" I Said.

"How Could I? You Were Out With Him Anything Could Have Happened To You" She Said. Me And Nola Had Our Moments At Times, She Says She Hates Me More Than She Says She Loves Me. But Hearing Her Say Something Like That Really Warned My Heart.

I Looked At Darell And He Looked At Me "Nola Get Inside" I Said. Nola Pointed To Her Eyes Then To Darell "I'm Watching You" She Said Slowly Closing The Door.