23

Jay POV

I Rubbed Beys Thigh Up And Down "Are You Ready To Talk Now?" I Asked.

"Talk About What?" She Asked As She Scrolled Through Her Phone.

"Nolan"

She Looked Up From Her Phone "I Told You It's Nothing"

"Bey Come On" I Said Sitting Up.

She Let Out A Sigh "I'm Disappointed That's All" She Said.

"Why?"

"Because I Thought...He Was Over It. I Do Everything For Them And I Guess Since I'm Always Around He's Annoyed By Me" She Shrugged.

"I Talked To Him, He's Just Upset About Princess. He Keeps Calling Her And She's Still Not Picking Up" I Said.

"Daddy Someone's At The Door" Nola Said Opening The Door.

"Knock First Nola" I Said Getting Up.

"Sorry" She Said With An Attitude.

"Who's Here?" Bey Asked Getting Up To Follow Me.

I Ignored Her Making My Way Down The Stairs To Open The Door. There Stood Beys Family.

I Turned Around And She Had Her Hand Over Her Mouth Out Of Shock. I Giggled "You Did This?!" She Asked.

I Nodded My Head "Hey Baby!" Ms.Tina Said Making Her Way Inside To Hug Beyoncé.

"Hi Mama, I'm Going To Kill You" Bey Said Looking At Me As She Hugged Her Dad, Sister And Brother In Law.

"Kids!" I Yelled, Yuri Came Running Down The Stairs.

"I Don't Hear The Ice Cream Truck" Yuri Said, Nolan Wasn't Too Far From Him.

"Your Home Is Beyond Beautiful" My Mom Complimented Looking Around. I Smiled "Thank You"

"Kids This Is Beyoncé Mom, Dad, Sister And Brother In Law" I Introduced.

"I'm Yuri, Do You Have Cookies For Us?"

Ms.Tina Giggled "I'm Sorry But I Don't"

"All Grandmas Are Supposed To Have Cookies" Yuri Said Softly Bending His Head.

"Nolan" He Said Chucking His Head Up.

"I'm Nola" She Smiled Turning Around Putting Her Hand On Her Hips.

"So Extra" Bey Said Shaking Her Head.

"Nice To Meet You All" Mr.Matthew Said.

"You Too" Nola Said.

"I Would Say The Same Thing If I Was Eating Cookies" Yuri Said Placing His Hand On His Face. We All Giggled "Kids Show Them Where They're Going To Be Sleeping" I Said. They Followed My Instructions Heading Up The Stairs.

"I Can't Believe You Jay...Thank You So Much" Bey Said Walking Up To Me Wrapping Her Arms Around My Neck. I Kissed Her Lips "Anything For You, You Deserved It. Helping Me Out With The Kids While Working" I Said.

"Mhmmm I Can't Wait To Show You How Much I Thank You For Making This Happen" She Said Looking Into My Eyes Before Kissing My Lips, I Jumped Suddenly Feelings Her Hands Rubbing Up And Down My Dick.

"Shit, You Better Stop" I Said. She Bit Her Lip "God I Wanna Fuck The Shit Out Of You Now" She Whispered.

I Bit My Lip "Damn, We Can't Your Fam Just Got Here" I Said.

She Turned "Shit, Lets Go To Your Car Then" She Said.

I Giggled "Bey Spend Time With Your Family, I'm Not Going Anywhere" I Said.