12

Bey POV

I Woke Up Feeling Around My Bed And I Didn't Feel Jay So I Got Out Of Bed. I Went To The Bathroom To Use The Toilet And Brush My Teeth. Once I Was Done I Put On Jays Shirt From Last Night Walking Out To The Kitchen. I Smiled Seeing Him Looking At His Phone While Cooking. I Bit My Lip, I Didn't Know Where Jay And I Stood. Was He Going To Act Like Nothing Happened?

I Walked Into The Kitchen And He Turned "Morning Beautiful" He Said.

I Blushed "Good Morning"

I Looked Down At His Phone "Awww You Really Trying To Cook" I Said.

"I Forgot Everything You Taught Me So I Had To Look That Shit Up" He Said. I Giggled "Let Me Help You" I Said.

"No You Relax I Got This Is. I Gotta Learn On My Own Plus I'm Almost Done" He Said. I Looked At Him Shocked "Okay" I Grabbed My Phone Off The Counter Because I Left It There Since Last Night. I Seen A Whole Bunch Of Messages From The Group Chat Kelly, Nicki, Michelle And I Share. I Scrolled Through And Unlocked My Phone. I Was Already Behind, That's One Thing I Hate About Being In Group Chats. I Could Never Keep Up.

"Alright, Tell Me What You Think" I Heard Jay Say As He Placed The Plate Down In Front Of Me. I Looked At The Mildly Burnt Eggs, The Totally Burnt Pancakes And The Undercooked Bacon. I Smiled Weakly At Him As He Sat Down Looking At The Plate.

"You Wanna Go Out Instead?" He Asked

I Giggled "You Really Did Try And I Appreciate It...I Really Do" I Said Dropping My Bottom Lip. He Motioned For Me To Come Sit On His Lap.

"Nigga You Come To Me" I Said Bashfully. He Busted Out Laughing Getting Up, I Got Up And He Sat Down In My Chair. He Pulled Me Down Sitting On His Lap "Where You Wanna Go?" He Asked.

"Jay We Can Just Eat Cereal...You Really Don't Have Money" I Said Lowly.

"Don't Worry About That. Where You Wanna Go?"

"Jay If The Waiter Says 'I'm Sorry Sir Your Card Is Declined'-"

"Then Ima Say First Of All You Loud" He Said Causing Me To Busy Out Laughing. I Felt His Hands Go To My Ass "Jay I'm For Real" I Said.

"I Got You Bey" He Said.

"Okay Let's Go To Bestia"

"Alright" He Said. I Looked Into His Eyes "I Can't Stop Smiling" I Said. He Leaned Up Kissing My Lips, I Added Tongue Wrapping My Arms Around His Neck. I Felt Him Pick Me Up Making Our Way To My Room Into The Bathroom.

I Broke The Kiss "Mmm Shower Together?" I Asked Biting Down On My Bottom Lip.

"Damn Right" He Said Learning Over To Turn It On. He Placed Me Down And He Walked In Taking A Shower Together. Once We Were Done And Got Dressed We Made Our Way To The Restaurant. Talking And Laughing The Whole Way There. Once We Parked And Got Out We Walked Into The Restaurant Getting Seated Within Ten Minutes.

"So Is This Our First Date?" I Asked Looking Over The Menu.

"No I Want Our First Date To Be Real Special...Lets Go Out Tonight"

"That's Not A Proper Way To Ask" I Said Looking Up. I Heard Him Chuckle "Beyoncé, Will You Go On A Date With Me?" He Asked With A Smirk.

"Let Me Check My Calendar" I Said Pulling Out My Phone Laughing "I'm Playing...I Would Love To Go On A Date With You" I Said.

"We Did This So Backwards" He Said As The Waitress Approached Us Asking For Our Drink Orders. Once We Told Her She Left.

I Looked At Jay. We Both Were Smiling So Hard. I Would Have Never Thought That I Would Be With Jay In This Way.