34

Bey POV

I Looked At Yuri "You Ready?" I Asked. Spring Break For The Kids Finally Came, Jay And I Took Off The Next Two Weeks. Even Though The Kids Only Have A Week Off We Wanted Our Own Little Week To Ourselves.

"Uh...Yes!" He Said Lowkey Looking Unsure. I Giggled "Alright, Daddy And I Are Going To Be Right Over There Watching You Guys Okay?" I Said.

"Alrighty" He Said. Jay And I Walked Over To The Side Watching Yuri And Nola As The Instructors Helped Them And Other Kids. Nolan Was In Studio K Working Out.

I Smiled Taking Out My Phone To Take Pictures. "I'm So Happy I Get To Do Shit Like This With My Kids" Jay Said Wrapping His Arm Around My Waist.

"Where Am I In This Equation"

He Busted Out Laughing "You Know I Love Doing Anything With You"

"Ya Ass Better" I Said.

"Have You Talked To Your Dad?"

"No, I Talked To My Mom Though" She Replied.

"How Is She?"

"She Said She's Doing Okay, My Dad Came By The Other Day To Get His Stuff.Good Thing Solange Was At Work" I Said. Jay Nodded His Head "How Are You Holding Up?"

I Nodded My Head "Doing Better"

I Felt His Lips On My Forehead Making Me Smile "Mom...Dad!" We Heard Causing Us To Look Forward To See Nola Waving.

I Pulled Out My Phone Beginning To Record, All The Kids Were Getting Ready To Snowboard. Seconds Later The Instructors Let Them Snowboard Down. I Stopped The Recording Once I Couldn't See Them Anymore. I Played The Video Back Showing Jay.

"So Nolan Talked To Me About Dating" I Said Looking Up At Jay Who Eyes Stayed On My Phone.

"And?"

"He Wanted To Know When He Was Allowed To Date And Honestly I Thought He Was Gonna Ask When He Was Allowed To Have Sex...Now I Told Him He's At A Decent Age To Date But I'll Talk To You First About It" I Explained.

"Yeah, He Can Date. I Gotta Teach Him How To Wrap It Up Because Some Of These Private School Girls Be Tryna Trap A Nigga"

"Jay This Is Serious, Nolan Does Need To Learn About The Birds And Bees From You" I Said. Jay Twisted Up His Face "That's What I Paid His School To Do When He Was In Eighth Last Year" Jay Said.

"Jay, Your His Father"

"That's Mad Awkward, My Father Never Taught Me Because When He Brought It Up It Disgusted Me Having It Come From Him" Jay Said. I Busted Out Laughing "Jay Your Supposed To Teach Him About It And How To Wrap It Up If The Time Comes. All That Good Stuff" I Said.

"I'll Pass, I Know He Knows About It Because He Came Home With The Paper That I Had To Sign Letting Him Learn About Sex"

I Shook My Head "Your Going To Do The Same Thing To Nola?"

"Fuck No, That's All You" He Said.

I Busted Out Laughing "What About When She Becomes A Woman?"

"Bey...Let Me See My Princess As A Princess Please" He Said. I Giggled Placing My Head On His Shoulder. "Okay Baby"

After Watching Them Slid Down A Couple Of Times Jay And I Started Skiing On The Other Side A Couple Of Times. Jay Kept Falling Which Caused Me To Laugh So Much My Stomach Hurt. Afterwards We Sent Nola And Yuri To The Indoor Bounce House Kids Area While Jay And I Got Massages. Nolan Was Back In The Room By Then Playing On His PlayStation. After Jay And I Finished Our Massages We Took A Little Walk Outside.