40

Bey POV

We All Busted Out Laughing Looking At Jay Dancing With One Of My  Curly Wigs On And The Baby Carrier On. I Swear He Lowkey Likes That Thing, He Turned Around To See Us And Immediately Snatched The Wig Off.

"Bey I Told You To Text Me When Y'all Down The Street" He Said.

"Daddy Was Acting Like A Girl!" Yuri Laughed Pointing To Him.

"Okay Jay We See You" My Mama Said Going Upstairs. We Had All Went To The Mall Doing A Little Shopping On This Christmas Eve.

Jay Chuckled Lightly "Dad, Did You Want To Be A Woman In A Past Life?" Nola Asked Busting Out Laughing Afterwards.

"Even Sasha Was Embarrassed For It" Nolan Said. We Looked At Sasha That Was Laid Down Looking Slumped. We All Laughed "Man Whatever, I Was Just-"

"Baby Don't" I Said.

"Your Only Gonna Make It Worse Dianna Ross" Solange Said.

"Man Whatever" Jay Said Trying Not To Smile.

"Do You Have Something To Tell Me Baby?" I Asked Trying Not To Laugh.

He Sucked His Teeth "With All That Hard Dancing You Was Doing Let Me See If My Baby Sis Is Okay" Nola Said Reaching Out Her Arms.

"I'm Going To Play With My New Nerf Gun Grandpa Got Me" Yuri Smirked.

"I'll Help You Open It" My Dad Said As They Went Upstairs.

"It Looks Cool Buddy" Jay Said. I Took My Wig From Him Shaking My Head Going Into The Room To Put My Wig Back.

"Well Hello Mr.Carter" Laya Said.

He Looked A Little Shocked "Uh Hey Laya" He Said Giving Nola Yari. Jay Followed Me Into Our Room "What The Hell? Why This Girl Always Around?" Jay Asked.

"You Just Mad She's Seen Your Vulnerable Side...Very Vulnerable" I Said After Laughing.

He Sucked His Teeth "It's Christmas Eve, She Should Be With Her Own Family" He Said. I Kissed His Cheek "Stop Being Dramatic Baby, Nolan Asked If She Could Hang With Us Today And I Said Yes" I Said.

"Nolan Is A Man, We Don't Want To Be Around Our Women 24/7" Jay Said.

I Arched My Right Eyebrow Looking At Him "Oh Really?"

He Smiled Awkwardly "I Mean, I Love Being Around You All The Time Come On Now Baby"  He Got Up Wrapping His Arms Around My Waist But I Pushed Him Off.

"Mhm Boy Bye" I Said.

"Ow!" I Heard Nola's Voice. We Walked Out The Room Into The Living Room.

"What's Going On?" I Asked.

"Yuri Is Throwing His Little Nerf Gun Bullet Things" Nola Said. I Looked Up To See Him Bending Down Behind The Railing Upstairs.

"Yuri-" Another One Was Shoot At My Boob.

Yuri Started Laughing And I Ran Upstairs, He Immediately Ran Down The Hall. Jay, Nola And Sasha Followed Me As I Chased Yuri. Afterwards We All Laid Out On The Couch Catching Our Breath.

"Boy I'm Out Of Shape" Nola Said.

"We Both Should Go To The Gym With Daddy" I Chuckled.

"I Know Right" She Said.

"Go Get My Phone Please...It's In The Room" I Said To Nola. She Got Up Going Into The Room. After A Few Minutes She Yelled "Mom I Can't Find I-"

"IFIGETUPANDFINDITIMWHOOPINGYALILASSYOUDON'TLOOKHARDENOUGH" I Yelled.