6

Bey POV

Besides Doing Everything For Jay, I Always Try To Find To Catch Up With My Homegirls At Least Once A Week. "I Looked At That Girl Like She Was Crazy" Kelly Said As Nicki And I Giggled.

"So How Have You Been?" Michelle Asked Causing Everyone To Look At Me. I Looked Down At My Food About To Speak Up But Nicki Beat Me To It.

"No The Real Question Is How's Jay? You Know Now That He's Divorced" Nicki Smirked. I Bit My Bottom Lip To Stop Me From Blushing.

"Alright" I Said Lowly.

"Bey I Know You Been Waiting For This Day Since You Caught Feelings" Nicki Said.

"I Don't Have Feelings, I Just Think He's Cute That's All...Jay Is Arrogant And Don't Know How To Keep His Dick In His Pants" I Said

"But That's Not Stopping That Pussy From Throbbing"Kelly Said.

I Rolled My Eyes "There's Nothing Wrong With Having A Small Crush. But It Would Never Happen Because We're Like Best Friends...That's How He Sees Me Anyways. Plus He Doesn't Know How To Commit And Did I Mention The Three Bad Ass Kids He Got?"

"Beyoncé, You Can Change Him...Sometimes It Takes The Right Woman To Change A Man" Michelle Said.

"I Agree" Nicki Said.

"But Then Again, Once A Cheater Always A Cheater" Kelly Shrugged.

"Guys, I'm Not About To Date My Boss-"

"You Already Best Friends With Him, This Nigga Met Your Family, You Guys Know Everything About Each Other" Michelle Said

"Bitch That's Why You Called Off Your Damn Wedding Plans" Nicki Said. It Was True, I Was Engaged To Tyrell Straight Out Of High School, After Years Past Of Still Being Engaged I Had Got Fried From The Job I Had, I Had Applied To Be Jays Assistant. I Didn't Think I Would Get The Job But When I Saw Him And Actually Started Talking To Him I Couldn't Help But Develop A Crush, I Started Having Wet Dreams And Falling Out Of Love With My High School Sweetheart So I Confessed To Tyrell That Things Wasn't Going To Work Out. I Blamed It On Falling Out Of Love With Him When Really I Didn't Want To Start A Marriage Out With Having Feelings For Another Man That Wasn't My Husband.

"I Was Right To Do That" I Said

"You Think So Bey?" Kelly Asked

"Yeah" I Said Thinking If I Actually Made The Right Decision. I Mean It's Been A Couple Of Years Since I Broke Things Off With Tyrell So It Wouldn't Really Matter.

"Can We Stop Talking About Me Damn" I Said

"Bitch Mad Cause She In Love With A Man That's Not In Love With Her. You Can't Get Mad At Us, You Ain't Make No Moves" Nicki Said

"Because He Was Married And And...Why Make Moves When I Know He's Going To Cheat On Me?"

"If Yo Pussy Game Strong He Wouldn't Have To Go To Other Ones" Nicki Winked.

"Is Your Pussy Game Strong?" Kelly Asked, I Looked At All Of Their Faves As They Waited For My Answer.

"I Guess" I Said Unsure.

"Bitch Was Tyrell Moaning Yo Name? Was He Saying Good Stuff About Your Pussy While Y'all Was Fucking? Even When Y'all Wasn't Fucking?" Nicki Asked

"Yeah...But Doesn't Everyone Do That?" I Asked

"Why Bey Acting Like You Before You Got That Cherry Popped" Kelly Said To Michelle.

"Shut Up" Michelle Said Rolling Her Eyes.