8

Bey POV
I Just Finished Brushing My Teeth To See Jay Walking Into My Room. "Morning" He Smiled.

"Good Morning" I Smiled Back.

He Looked At My Bed To See Nola Still Knocked Out "She Slept In Here?" He Asked With A Confused Expression On His Face. I Nodded My Head "She Couldn't Sleep...Let Me Talk To You In The Kitchen" I Said Softly Making Sure Not To Wake Her. We Stepped Out Of My Room Closing The Door Heading Towards The Kitchen While I Pulled Out Food To Make.

"Damn You Loyal...Cooking Us Breakfast And Shit" Jay Smiled As He Rubbed His Hands Together Like Birdman.

"Um No, We're Cooking. You Need To Learn...You Can't Afford No Damn Nanny And You Sure As Hell Can't Afford To Be Eating Take Out" I Said

His Face Went From Happy To Upset Real Quick "I Don't Know Nothing About No Damn Cooking" He Said

"Oh I Know. But Your Going To Learn, Breakfast Food Isn't That Hard. We Gotta Start Off Small"

I Gave Him Instructions To Start On The Eggs And How To Start Cooking Them. "Me And Nola Had A Pretty Good Talk Last Night" I Said As I Prepared The Pancake Batter.

"What Was It About?" He Asked Cracking The Eggs. I Busted Out Laughing "Jay The Shell Can't Get Inside The Bowl" I Said Showing Him How To Do It.

"Man This Shit Hard I'm Over It" He Said Folding His Arms.

"Stop Acting Like A Big Baby...Look At Me Do It" I Said As I Cracked The Egg Watching It Drop Into The Bowl While I Held The Shell In My Hands.

"Alright Paula" He Joked. I Playfully Rolled My Eyes "Now You Do It" I Said Taking Out The Pieces Of Shells. I Watched Him Do It And I Must Say I Was Impressed.

"Good Job" I Smirked. He Started Brushing Off His Shoulders "I'm A Master Now, You Want Me To Whip Up Something For Dinner Too?" He Asked.

"Boy Pipe Down" I Giggled. He Busted Out Laughing "But Back To Nola And I...She Was Talking About You And Princess Also What She Plans On Doing When She Grows Up" I Said.

"What She Said?" He Asked As He Added Salt And Pepper To The Bowl.

"I Think You Should Seriously Talk To Her...She's Hurting On The Inside Jay" I Said.

He Licked His Lips "I Will"

"I'm Serious Jay" I Said Trying Not To Smile But I Couldn't Help It When I Look Into His Eyes. He Smirked "I Gotchu Fam"

"Also Nolan....Obviously" I Added.

"Aight Iyanla" He Said

I Hit My Hand On The Countertop "Not On My Watch" I Joked.

We Continued To Cook And Things Were Going Good Until Jay Threw Some Of The Strawberry Syrup That's Supposed To Be Placed On Top Of The Pancakes At Me. "Oh You Gonna Get It" I Said Taking My Finger On Some Of The Syrup That Landed On My Chest In My Mouth.

Jay Smirked As I Threw Pancake Batter At Him, All I Could Hear Was Him Laughing. "I Should Throw These Damn Eggs At You, I Didn't Even Throw A Lot Of The Syrup At You Man" He Said. I Giggled Throwing More At Him, We Kept Going Back And Forth Until I Tried To Get Closer To Him And Slipped Falling Right On My Ass.

"Uhhhh Shit" I Said Rolling Around In Pain While Jay Laughed.

"Help Me Up The Fuck" I Said. He Helped Me Up Causing Us To Be Close.Inches Apart From One Another.

My Breathing Began To Pick Up Quick As We Looked Into Each Other Eyes Without Saying Anything. I Don't Know If He Was Trying To Read Me But I Wanted Him To Kiss Me But At The Same Time In The Back Of My Mind Was Just All The Memories Of Jay Playing Women Left And Right. Jay Leaned In Causing My Heart To Race, I Don't Know Why I Was Scared Yet Wanting To Kiss Him. I Slowly Closed My Eyes Preparing For This Moment.