25

Four Months Later

Jay POV

We All Laughed As Nolan Tried To Moon Walk. "I'm Glad You Don't Wanna Be A Performer When You Grow Up!" Nola Said

Nolan Continued To Lip Sing, We Were Having Our Little Lip Sync Battle This Friday Evening.

"Okaaaay" Bey Said As Nolan Tried To Dance Like Michael Along To His Song Beat It.

Yuri Got Up On The Couch Dancing "Boy Get Down" I Said. He Giggled Going To Sit On Beys Lap.

There Was A Knock On The Door Causing Everyone To Look At The Door "Continue Nolan, Ill Get It" I Said. Everyone Turned Their Attention Back On Nolan While I Walked Up To The Door Opening It. Once I Seen Princess Standing There I Froze. Why After All This Time She Just Up And Appear? The Kids Were Doing Great, Nola Attitude Has Calmed Down A Lot, Nolan Was Being More Opened And Having A Great Relationship With All Of Us Especially Bey.

"Hey" She Said. It Was The First Thing That Had Been Said Since I've Opened The Door.

I Walked Out Closing The Door Behind Me "What The Hell You Doing Here?!"

"To See My Kids Why Else?" She Asked.

"You Can't Just Pop Up Whenever You Want To, We've Been Blowing You Up Since You Up And Disappeared" I Said. She Rolled Her Eyes About To Reach For The Door But I Stepped In Front Of It "Did You Not Just Hear What I Said?" I Asked.

"Jay, Get Out Of My Way" She Replied.

"Those Kids Don't Want Anything To Do With You"

"Why? Cause You've Been Telling Them Bad Shit About Me?!"

"You Need To Calm Ya Tone" I Said.

"Daddy Its Your Tur-" I Turned Around To See Yuri Staring At Princess.

"Mommy?" He Asked Slowly Walking Up To Her.

"Hey Baby, Oh My Gosh You've Gotten So Big!" She Said Reaching Out Her Arms. He Gave Her A Hug "Why Did It Take You So Long To Come Back? Did You Get Lost?" He Asked. Princess Looked Up At Me As If I'm Supposed To Give Her A Damn Answer To That Question.

"Um No, Mommy Has Been Dealing With A Lot" She Said Kissing His Head.

"I Missed You, Nola And Nolan Said You Weren't Coming Back But I Proved Them Wrong" Yuri Said Grabbing Her Hand. They Walked Inside The House I Followed Closing The Front Door.

"Why Are You Here?" Nola Asked.

"Nola" Bey Said Getting Up From The Couch "Hey Baby...Nolan Oh My God You've Gotten A Little Tall Too" Princess Said Walking Up To Them But They Backed Up.

"And Your Pregnant" Nola Said. I Didn't Even See Her Baby Bump. Bey Looked At Me With Shock But Tried To Remain Calm.

"Yes, I Feel Like It Might Be A Boy" She Smiled Rubbing Her Belly.

"And We Care Because-" Nolan Asked.

"Jesus Answered My Prayers! I Wanted To Be A Big Brother And Now I Am!" Yuri Said Clapping His Hands. I Clenched My Teeth.

Princess Tilted Her Head To The Side "Look, I Know I Owe You Guys An Explantation-"

"Can I Go Up To My Room Please?...I'm Not Feeling Good" Nola Said Looking At Princess.

"Go Ahead" Bey Said. Nola Moved Past Bey Heading Up The Stairs.

"Nola Knows The Word Please? I'm Shocked" Princess Laughed.

"Why Are You Even Here?" Nolan Asked.

"Because I Wanted To See My Kids, Is That A Damn Crime?" She Replied.