30

Bey POV
"You Did So Good In Your Spring Show" I Gushed As Sat On The Couch.

"Thank You" Yuri Said As He Started Dancing Around.

"I Don't Know Why They Did The Spring Show So Early It's Not Even Spring" Nola Said.

"Leave Your School Alone...You Did Good Too Nola"

She Chuckled "Thanks"

Yuri And Nola Had Their School Spring Show Tonight. It Mostly Consisted Of Singing And A Little Dancing.

"You Guys Did And Yuri Your Little Suit Is So Cute" Nicki Said. I Had Invited Her And Michelle But She Couldn't Make It.

Jay Came Out With Plates Handed One To Nola And Yuri. Nolan Was Sleeping Over A Friends House.

"It's Gucci...Pucci" Yuri Said Laughing.

"Boy What?" Nicki Said Laughing.

I Shook My Head "Gucci...Booty" Yuri Said Laughing Up A Storm.

Nola Rolled Her Eyes Grabbing The Remote. Nicki Was Somewhat Forming A Relationship With The Kids. They Seemed To Like Her.

Jay Handed Me A Plate "Nicki What Exactly Do You Want?"

"Chicken, Fries And Red Beans With Rice. Don't Give Me A Biscuit I Don't Got Time For Trying To Attack That Tonight" She Said Causing Us To Laugh.

"What Are We Watching?" Nola Asked Going Down The Guide List.

"You Tried It Popeyes Biscuits Bussing" I Said Taking Off My Jimmy Choo's.

"Even Water Don't Help Sometimes" Nicki Said.

"Excuse Me" Nola Said. We Both Looked At Her While Jay Came Back With Nicki And I Plate.

"Yes?"

"What Are We Going To Watch?" Nola Asked.

"Ummm Put On A Movie" I Said.

She Went To Our Movie App We Pay For Yearly "Can We Watch LEGO Ninjago Please Please" Yuri Begged.

"No" Nola Said Twisting Up Her Face. Yuri Began To Cry "Yuri You've Seen It Already Lets Watch Something That We All Haven't Watched...Okay?" I Said.

"Okay" He Said Wiping His Tear. Biting Down On His Bottom Lip.

Jay Soon Joined Us Taking A Seat Next To Me With His Full Plate. "I Don't Know What To Pick" Nola Said.

"Let's Watch Marshall" Jay Said.

"Lets Do A Family Movie" I Said.

"Take Off Your Jacket And Pants" Jay Said To Yuri. He Followed His Instructions.

"Coco?" Jay Asked.

"We've Already Seen Coco, Martina Took Us" Nola Said.

"Lets Watch Emoji Movie, I Haven't Watched It Yet" I Smiled. Nola Turned To Me "You Want To Watch That?"

"Yes, I Like Children Movies" I Said.

Nola Shrugged Pressing Play And Sat Indian Style. We All Began Eating Our Food While Enjoying The Movie. Afterwards We Sent Nola To Her Room And Yuri To Bed While Jay Went To The Master. Nicki And I Drunk Some Wine, Talked Then It Got Late So Nicki Went Home. I Told Her She Could Crash Here If She Was Too Tired. But She Said She Was Fine.

The Next Day

"This Looks Lit" Nola Said Looking Around As We Walked. Nicki Put On This Huge Fair For The Community And All Of The Proceeds Go To Getting New Textbooks For Some Middle School.