16

Bey POV

"What The Fuck? Nah Take That Shit Off" I Heard As I Recorded Myself On Snapchat. I Turned Laughing "You Think I'm Playing?!" Jay Said. I Turned Back To The Mirror Making Faces And Turning My Body As I Recorded Myself.

"Bey You Better Be Putting On A Goddamn Shirt" Jay Said. I Flipped My Camera Towards Me Making Sure The Light Hit My Cheekbones Perfectly So I Can Expose My Highlight. I Stopped The Recording Putting It On My Story.

"Jay I'm Wearing This And You Can Gladly Rip It Off My When We Come Back" I Smirked Before Kissing His Lips.

"Bey You Don't See Me Half Naked" He Said.I Busted Out Laughing "Good Cause Then I'll Be Questioning Your Sexuality" I Said Walking To My Vanity Grabbing My Tom Ford Lipstick To Put In My Purse.

"Bey, Change Your Top. I'm Not About To Have Niggas Looking At You"

"I'm A Grown Ass Woman. I'm Keeping On This Expensive Bralette" I Said Pointing To It. I Heard My Phone Ding So I Picked It Off My Vanity To See A Text From Kelly.

Kelly 💞: Wea you at?👀

Beyoncé 🐝💙: Down the street

I Locked My Phone Walking Up To Him, I Wrapped My Arms Around Him "I Win...You Lose" I Started Laughing. I Kissed His Lips But He Didn't Kiss Back "Those Other Men Can Look But They Damn Sure Can't Touch Okay Baby?" I Asked Looking Into His Eyes.

"Aight Aight Let's Go Cause Lenny And Ty Just Hit My Line" He Said Releasing From My Embrace. "Kelly Hit Mines Up Too" I Giggled. Jay Had A Good Amount Of Friends But Everyone Was So Busy Including Him That They Barely Get The Chance To Hang Out.

"What You Told Her?" He Asked As I He Turned Off The Lights As We Walked Out Of My House.

"That We Was Down The Street" I Smirked As Jay Unlocked His Doors Opening Mines Watching Me Get Inside The Car. He Jogged Around The Car Hopping In The Driver Seat And Immediately Starting Up The Car. I Turned Up The Radio A Bit I Hated Silence. We Engaged In Conversation While I Snap Chatted Trying Different Filters, My Make Up Was Popping And So Was My Hair. After Awhile We Arrived At The Club Hopping In Line, It Didn't Take Too Long Until We Finally Got In Of Course Jay Had To Pay But I Didn't Cause Ladies Get In Free Before Ten. We Scanned The Room Looking For Our Group. Lenny And Ty Really Didn't Know My Girls But Jay Knows Them A Little.

I Looked Up At The V.I.P Section To See A Waving Hand, I Giggled To See It Was Nicki's. "Baby They're Up There" I Said Pointing To Nicki.

"Alright I'll Text My Boys" He Said As I Held His Hand Walking To The V.I.P Section.

"Bitcccchhh, How Did Y'all Get The V.I.P Section?!" I Said As I Hugged Nicki, Kelly Then Michelle.

"Down The Street My Ass!...But Anyways Remember Marquis?" Kelly Asked.

"Ohhh Ummm Dark Skin With Rick Ross Beard?" I Described.

"No That's Tyrone" Kelly Said.

"Big Dick Marquis That Has A Son...He Got That Fuck Boy Haircut" Nicki Said.

"Ohhhh Yeah!" I Said.

"Well He's A Bouncer Here So He Hooked Us Up" Kelly Winked.

"For Free?" I Asked.

"Girl Yes" Kelly Said.

"She'll Be Dicking Him Down Later" Nicki Said As She Sipped The Drink In Her Hand. I Shook My Head Stepping Aside So They Can See Jay.

"You Guys Know Jay...Jay You Know My Girls. I Know It's Been A Minute Since Y'all Seen Each Other" I Said.

"Hey" I Smiled Lightly.