37

Bey POV

*Months Later*

It Seemed Like Time Was Moving Faster Than I'd Ever Imagine. It Was The Weekend Of My Wedding And Everyone Was In My Face, My Mom Complaining About Having My Father Attend With His Fiancé. Solange Asking Me If I'm Okay Every Five Minutes, To The Kids Acting Up. I Just Wanted To Marry Jay In Peace.

"Beautiful...Bey Move Your Head More To The Right" I Heard My Mom Say. Jay Chuckled "Mom, The Photographer Is Right There" I Said.

Jay And I Were Taking Pictures Together And With The Kids As Well. We Actually Don't Have Photos Together Anyways.

"Okay Now Just The Boys" Said The Photographer. I Gave Jay A Quick Peck Before Walking To The Side Next To Nola. Away From My Mama. They Did A Few Poses Before Call Nola And I, We Took Some All Together And A Few With Just Me And Her. A Few With Them Pointing To My Growing Belly.

"Great, Now Let's Get In The Grass. Are You Guys Changing For This One?" Asked The Photographer.

I Looked At Jay "You Wanna Change?"

"Yeah" He Said Nodding His Head.

"Alright" We Headed Over To The Bathroom Area "Are We Changing To Our Yellow Clothes?" Nola Asked.

"Yup" After We Changed We Headed Back Outside "Bey" I Heard My Mother's Voice. I Turned Around "Is Everything Okay?...Too Much Stress Can Harm The Baby" She Asked.

"I Know Mama, I'm Fine" I Said.

"You Sure?"

"Yes" I Faked Smiled Before Walking Back Over To The Photographer. He Was Waiting On Us. He Took A Few With Just The Kids Laying On The Ground Then Jay And I Joined.

"This Is Fun" Yuri Said Doing 'Snow Angels' On The Ground.

"Stop, Your Going To Get Your Shirt Dirty" Jay Said. Yuri Sat Up And Nolan Looked At His Back.

"Too Late For That" Nolan Said. We All Looked, Jay Shook His Head. We Did A Couple Of More Shots And Did One More Change Of Clothes And We Were Done.

"Y'all Looked So Cute, I Can't Wait For Tomorrow!" Solange Squealed Jumping Up And Down As We Walked To Our Cars.

I Chuckled "Thanks"

"Tonight Your Going To Have So Much Fun Trust Me" Solange Winked. It's Not Like I Could Do So Much With My Damn Stomach. I Loved Being Pregnant, Watching My Stomach Grow And Hearing My Childs Heartbeat. But My Self-Esteem Was Low, I Began To Feel Less Beautiful. Jay Tries To Cheer Me Up From Time To Time But That Only Lasts So Long.

"Are We Going Out To Eat?" My Mom Asked.

"Let's Just Pick Something Up On The Way, My Feet Hurting And My Back" I Said As Jay Opened My Door For Me Watching Me Get In The Car.

"All That Fast Food Is Not Good For You Or The Baby Beyoncé" My Mama Said.

"I Don't Eat Fast Food All The Time"

"Mommy Your Lying, I Don't Even Remember The Last Time You Cooked" Yuri Said Peeking His Head Out Of The Backseat.

"Yuri A Straight Up Snitch" Nola Giggled Along With Nolan.

"Honesty Is The Best Policy Suga" My Mama Said Squeezing Yuri Cheek As She Smiled At Him.

"I Just Want To Rest My Feet For Right Now Before My Bachelorette Party" I Said.

"Alright Missy" She Said Going To My Lexus LX 570, Solange Was Riding It Around While Jay And I Just Used His Car.

"We'll See Y'all At The Hotel" I Said While Jay Jogged To The Other Side Of The Car Getting Inside Starting It Up. We Drove To The Closet Polo Tropical Then Headed To The Hotel Where I Went Straight To The Bed.