26

Jay POV

I Walked Into Princess Place Looking Around "I Guess The Make Up Biz Treating You Well" I Said Hearing The Door Close.

"This Is Rays Place" She Said. I Then Remembered Kelly Lives Next Door So I Knew Something Was Up.

"How Long Has He Lives Here?" I Asked.

She Let Out A Sigh "Only Five Months"

I Nodded My Head "So What's Up?" I Asked. Princess Had Called Wanting To Talk To Me In Person.

"It's About The Kids, I Need You To Talk To Them...Good Things Of Course" She Said.

I Looked Into Her Eyes "I Will Talk To Them About You And If They Don't Want Anything To Do With You Then That's It"

"What?" She Asked Looking Confused.

"Princess, I'm Not About To Make My Kids Do Anything They Don't Want To. Nola And Nolan Is Old Enough To Make Their Decision On This Situation"

"Nola Is Nine Years Old, I Need To Be In Her Life And Yuri. I Could Care Less About Nolan Stubborn Ass" She Said.

"See Right There, How Could You Talk About Your Child Like That?" I Asked.

"Because He's My Child"

"Princess, I Highly Doubt Nola Wants To Be In Your Life. You Hit Her And Called Her Out Of Her Name" I Said. Princess Looked Down, I Clenched My Teeth Knowing She Was About To Cry.

"Jay...I Know I Messed Up...But No Ones Perfect. I Just Want My Babies To Love Me" Princess Said In Between Cries.

I Looked To The Right "I Don't Know What You Want Me To Do. I Told You Not To Leave...I Told You"

She Stood There With Her Arms Folded "I'm Sorry...How Many Times Do I Have To Say It?" She Asked.

I Heard My Phone Ringing, It Was My Alarm To Pick Up The Kids From School "Look, I Gotta Go" I Said.

"Jay" She Called. I Looked At Her "I Made A Mistake...I'm Sorry" She Said Softly. I Cleared My Throat Seeing Myself Out Of The House. I Unlocked My Doors Getting Inside Driving Off To Pick Up The Kids. I Immediately Called Bey "Hello My Love" She Said Making Me Laugh.

"Hey Baby Girl...I Just Left Princess" I Said Making A Right At The Light.

"What She Wanted?" Bey Asked.

"Basically She Wants To Heal Her Relationship With The Kids But I Told Her I'm Letting Them Make Their Own Decision" I Replied.

"Well At Least She's Not Giving Up" Bey Said.

"Man Whatever, I'm Over Her Bullshit. I Think This Is All For Show" I Said Coming To A Red Light.

"Well Baby, All You Can Do Is Pray For Her" I Busted Out Laughing "No You Did Not Say Pray For Her" I Said.

"Look That's What You Gotta Do With Some Of These Hoes...No Offense Since That Is Your Baby Mama" Bey Said.

I Shook My Head "You Got Plans Tonight?"

"Nicki And I Was Gonna Go To Painting With A Twist With Michelle And Her Boyfriend But...I'm Not In The Mood. I'm Probably Going To Say Yuri Sick Or Something " She Said.