1

Jay POV
I Bent Down Dodging The Heel Being Thrown At Me. I Turned To See The Heel Stuck In The Wall. I Knew Princess Could Get Crazy But I Wasn't Expecting This Type Of Crazy.

"How Could You?!" She Screamed Throwing One Of My Watches. I Slid To The Right Watching It Hit The Floor.

"It Wasn't My Intention To Hurt-"

"Bullshit Shawn, How Could You Be Fucking Her And You Have The Audacity To Be Smiling And Kekein'  In Front Of My Face Like You Wasn't Fucking Her?!" Princess Yelled.

"I'm Sorry-"

"Get Out Of My House" She Said Looking Down. I Knew If I Said Another Word I'd Probably Have A Heel Stuck In My Head. I Let Out A Sigh "Pack Ya Shit And Get The Hell Out Of My House" She Said

I Licked My Lips Going To Our Walk In Closet. I Grabbed My Louis Vuitton Suit Case Packing My Necessary Items. Once I Was Done I Looked At Her And She Stood There Folded Arms Not Even Looking Me In The Eyes. I Walked Out Of The Room We Shared Going Down The Steps Out Of My Mansion To Hop Inside My Tesla Model S. I Immediately Called Bey Driving Out Of My Wide Drive Through Before The Kids Got Home.

"What You Want Now?" She Asked , I Smiled. That Was One Thing About My Assistant She Always Made Me Smile.

"Princess Found Out , Throwing Her Heels At Me And Shit" I Said

"I Told You. Women Always Find Out , And Why She Throwing Her Expensive Ass Shoes? Tuh I Woulda Been Destroying Your Shit Not Mines" She Said

I Tried Not To Laugh "Ray Asked Princess How She Deals With Having A Open Marriage And You Know Where That Convo Ended Up"

"Daaamn , Ray And Princess Was Hanging Out Or Something? I Told You That Open Marriage Stuff Wasn't Going To Last Long. I Mean They Are Friends Jay" Bey Said

"Yeah But They Not That Close. And Nah Princess Was Shopping As Usual Spending Up My Damn Money And She Saw Her At The Mall"

"Tsk Tsk , Now How Long Do You Think She Will Be Mad At You This Time?" She Asked

I Shrugged "I Don't Know , I Give It Two Weeks"

"I Don't Know Jay. You've Been Playing Princess Since Nolan Was Born"

I Sucked My Teeth "Nah , Princess Love Me And My Money Too Much. Plus We Got The Kids"

"Okay , Whatever You Saaaay" She Said

I Shook My Head At Her Sarcasm "Unlock Ya Door" I Said Hanging Up. I Turned Off My Car And Got Out Putting My Phone In My Pocket. I Walked Up To Her Door And The Door Swung Open , She Wales Away And I Entered Closing The Door Behind Me.

I Smelled The Air And Cheesed From Ear To Ear "Uh Ah I Was In The Mood For It , This Isn't A Treat For You Because You Cheated On Princess" Bey Said Before I Could Say Anything. I Followed Her Into The Kitchen "You Know You Make Some Bussing Pasta" I Smirked Watching Her Stir The Pot Of Noodles With Shrimp Inside.

"I Do Don't I?" She Said Followed By A Laugh.

"Well Ima Check Into The W And Wait Out My Two Weeks" I Shrugged.