39

Bey POV
(A/N: Some Of You Might Be Confused But It's Around Christmas Time Because Of Bey & Jay Having A Winter Wedding And I Already Said In Previous Chapters That It's A Few Months Later)

"They Will Love It" I Smiled Looking At The Gingerbread Town We All Made.

"Now Can I Eat It?" Yuri Whined Looking At Nola Place It On The Counter. I Giggled "Dig In Little Rascals" I Said.

"Hey I'm Not A Rascal" Yuri Pouted. I Kissed His Cheek. Jay Took A 'Tree' From It Putting It Into His Mouth.

"What Else Are We Going To Do?" Nola Asked. I Know They Weren't Used To Doing Things Together As A Family. And This Was Jays First Christmas With Them So I Had A Lot Planned Because I Wanted It To Be Perfect.

"Watch Christmas Movies But We Have To Wait Until Everyone Gets Here" I Said. There Was A Knock At The Door "I'll Get It" I Said. I Left The Kitchen To Open The Door To See My Mother, Solange And Alan.

"Hey!" I Squealed Giving Each One Of Them A Hug.

"Uhhhh How Are You?!" Solange Asked.

"Where The Babies?" My Mama Asked Moving Past Me With Her Suite Case.

"I'll Get That For You Ma" Jay Smiled.

"Grandma Tina!" Yuri Said.

"Look What I Got" My Mama Said Opening The Tubber Wear Full Of Christmas Designed Cookies.

"Yay!" Yuri Cheered Jumping Up And Down.

"Hi Grandma Tina" Nola Said. Nolan Walking Up With Yari In His Arms.

"Hey Babies...Awww Beautiful Grandbaby" My Mama Said Reaching Out Her Arms. Nolan Handed Yari To Her And She Smiled.

"Nolan Help Me Bring Their Bags Upstairs" Jay Said. Nolan Followed His Instructions While We Moved To The Kitchen.

"How Was Your Flight?" I Asked Taking Out Some Wine.

"Oooo Yessss" Solange Said Making Me Giggle.

"It Was Pretty Good" My Mama Said.

I Took Out Glasses And Poured Everyone A Drink Except Nola While We All Caught Up On Our Life's. The Doorbell Rung And Jay Answered It "Helloooo Family" I Heard Nicki Say. I Stuck Out My Tongue, I Was So Excited To See Her Because I Haven't Seen Her Since I Came Home From The Hospital. We've Both Been Busy. I Ran Up To Her Hugging Her Tightly, We Both Began Laughing.

"Missed You Boo" She Smiled Then Going To Hug Everyone Else.

"Yuri Don't Sit There Eating All The Cookies" I Said.

"This One Is Only My Fourth One" He Said With Crumbs All Over His Face.

"That's Enough" I Said.

"Ahhhh" He Said. I Looked At Him With My Right Eyebrow Arched And He Stopped.

"How Have You Been Nicki?" My Mama Asked.

"Good, Can't Complain And What About You All?" She Asked Taking A Seat At The Island.

"Good" They All Said.

"Well Let Me Get Some Christmas Music Bopping In Here" I Said Grabbing My Phone.

"Get My Beats Pill?" Nolan Asked.

"Yes Please" I Said. He Raced Out Of The Kitchen And There Was Another Knock At The Door.

"I'll Get It" Jay Said Leaving Out The Kitchen. "Is That Dad?" Solange Asked. My Parents Always Come Down For The Holidays And With My Parents Being Divorced Now, My Father Couldn't Afford To Stay In A Hotel Due To Paying All Of His Hospital Bills And Just Now Getting Back To Working. I Already Asked My Mom If She Would Be Okay Him And His Wife Coming And She Was Fine With It.