Chapter 12: Overcoming Your Words

~ Amelia's POV ~

Waking up with her has always been the best feeling ever. The feeling of her arms around me, how she tightens them even in her sleep. She had ended up on her back and me on her chest with my head placed right over her heart. Hearing the steady beating of it as she slept. Her hands had been laced with mine, she was holding me securely, and our legs tangled together. I was so deep in my thoughts and startled when her arms moved from my waist up to my shoulders. I rolled over a little so I could see her face better, and was met with a pair of half-opened blue eyes.

"Morning." I smiled.

Her lips curved upward, "Good morning, mon amour." She said. "What were you thinking about?" She asked me.

Now it was my turn for my lips to curl up into a smile, "I was just thinking, of you. Being here. Waking up next to you in the morning, being the sweetest feeling ever." I said and kissed her lips. I saw her blush and looked down from my eyes.

"You are such a sap." She said and I grinned widely.

"Yeah, that's me." I said.

"I feel like one day you're going to do something big and romantic... And its just going to take me by surprise." She said and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What do you mean by something 'big and romantic'?" I asked her.

"I don't know..." She said and her lips curved upwards and I lightly chuckled. What is she thinking of?

Before we could say anything more, she flipped me and straddled my waist. Her hair all on one side of her shoulders as her eyes roamed over me. I stay perfectly still and studied her in the same exact way.

"What are you thinking now?" I asked her.

"Nothing, mon amour." She spoke softly as our fingers stayed laced and she leaned down closer.

A grin grew across my face as her sexy voice echoed the French words into my ear. I seriously could wake up with her by my side for the rest of my life and never get tired of it... Wait, did I seriously just say that? I feel so in love right now and I gazed into her eyes and she smiled at me. Rolling off, laying right next to me, and her hand ran lightly across my skin.

"So, what do you want to do today?" She asked.

"Well, my mother's coming home tonight from Oregon."

"Okay, that's lovely, so do you want to spend the day at home?"

"I don't know, I just don't know if I should tell her. Or if you should meet her, is it too soon? It's only been a week."

"It is your choice, if you want to tell her, go ahead. And if you're not ready, then we can keep quiet." She said.

"Yeah, I might talk to her tonight. Probably not mention the school situation of 'oh and by the way, the woman I'm dating is my English teacher' she'll kill me if I tell her that."

"Probably." She agreed. "Well, we can spend the day at home if that's what you want, and if you're afraid to get caught we can head to my place, Tracy isn't going to be bothered anyway. Watching crappy daytime television and ordering Chinese food." She suggested and changed her position so her hands and legs held herself above me on the bed, she was hovering over me and leaning her head against mine, we were only inches away.

"Sounds good." I felt her lips dust mine as I spoke, my heart started racing and my breath was caught in my throat, I felt a smirk appear across her lips right before they met mine. She parted my lips by running her tongue along my bottom lip. I could feel myself melting against her, feeling our bodies pressed together.