Before

Before I start this story, here's a description of all of the characters in this book:

Millie: 17, shoulder length hair, brown eyes, honestly a bitch and just loves to party, but has a hard time at home. She's best friends with her neighbor, named Haley. Haley has an annoying ass brother that's also in their grade, named Finn. He hates Millie and Millie hates him. She's popular, but only has a couple friends.

Haley: Millie's best friend, Finns sister. She loves to party, and almost has the same personality as Millie, but she's a little bit more sweet. She likes to mess with Millie and Finn, for her amusement. She's also 17, dark brown hair that's long, and brown eyes. She looks like Finn, a lot.

Finn: 18 years old, a popular guy in the school, everyone likes him. He has his main friends, Noah, Gaten, and Caleb. He doesn't have time for anyone's shit, especially Millie's, his neighbors. He hates her, because she hates him. She's just too annoying. Has curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, and freckles.

Caleb: Just like Finn, doesn't take shit from anybody. Dark brown eyes, and has a crush on Sadie Sink, Millie's friend. 18 years old.

Gaten: Just there to make stupid remarks and mess with Finn, one of Finns closest friends. Light brown curly hair, and brown eyes. 18 years old.

Noah: the friend in the group that doesn't talk much, but likes it that way. He feels excluded sometimes, but he doesn't care. 17 years old, brown hair, and brown eyes.

Sadie: Red hair, and one of Millie's good friends. They talk all the time, and Sadie is a lot like Millie. Sadie has a little crush on Caleb, but doesn't say anything about it.

Okay, you guys aren't ready for this book. It's my 3rd Fillie book, lol.