Heat, steam, mist.

ALL OF MY BOOKS ARE TURNING TO THIS WEIRD SEXUAL CRAP AND IDK HOW TO FEEL ABOUT IT

Millie's pov

I felt heat. More like steam, but heat too. The steam was all around me. It was foggy, too. I looked to the right, and I saw a clear window. It wasn't really a window, it was a glass door. Everything was very...slow. I felt like my heart was beating slow, too. Like I can hear my heartbeat.

I looked down, to see my bare arms. There were droplets of water on them, and mist was still in the air. I felt water hitting my head. Hot water.

My hair was wet, sticking all around my neck. I turned around, and saw the water was coming from the shower. I'm in a shower.

I felt warm hands hit my waist, like they were behind me. I felt a head, rest on top of mine. It has to be Finn. But why would we be in the shower?

He slid his hands up from my waist, going up higher. I think he was reaching for my breast. Why would Finn do that?

I stopped his hand, and put it back down to my waist. This doesn't feel right. I felt a kissing sensation on my neck, and my breathing hitched. Finally, I slowly turned around, to see that it wasn't really Finn.

It was him. It was Romeo.

"Romeo?" I asked, and he smiled. He set his hands on my bare waist, and pushed me against the tiled wall, in the shower. No. What's going on?

He placed his lips onto mine, but I couldn't back away, I was pinned up against the wall. His hands went lower than my waist, grabbing something I didn't want him to.

I stopped kissing him and turned my head to the side.

"Romeo, stop." I said, but he just kept touching me. What the fuck is going on??

"Romeo, stop!!" I yelled, but he didn't do anything. He started to kiss my neck, going down even farther than my neck, to my chest. I got my hands, and pushed him off of my bare body, and he smirked at me.

"I told you Millie, that we would have to do this the hard way." He said, leaning in to kiss me again. This time, he kissed me hard, bashing my head into the tile wall. That hurt. I felt him take grip of my wrists, and pin them against the wall, so I couldn't get away.

"Stop!! Please stop!!" I screamed, and he didn't. He let go of my wrists and continued to touch me, everywhere.

I screamed. I screamed like someone would be able to help me. But nobody could.

"Millie!!" I heard someone yell, and I opened my eyes, wide. I looked around to see a ceiling, and I saw two people looking over me. It was Gaten and Finn. I sat up a little and looked down to my wrist, and Finn was holding it. I quickly took my wrist away from him, scared out of my fucking mind.

"Millie, you were screaming. You were saying stop. What happened?" Gaten asked me.

Holy fuck, it was a dream.

I start to hyperventilate. I can't stop.

"Millie-

I stopped Finn, because he grabbed my forearm again.

"Don't touch me!!!" I screamed, and he jumped back, as did Gaten. I looked around, and saw everyone from last night was here. From the sleepover. I felt violated. I felt like I wasn't really there. I felt like I was in pain, like someone touched me, everywhere. Like in my dream. I don't want anyone to touch me.

I felt like I was trapped in the heat. Like I couldn't breathe. I saw Sadie run over to me and sit in front of me, with a worried expression. She held both my hands, and I let her. Just not a guy.