Party party

Millie's pov

Finally, it was Friday. I was in language, and Sadie and I were talking.

"Millie, look!! It's Caleb." She said, and I looked over. He was smiling at Sadie.

"Sadie, you should just go for it, he totally likes you." I said.

"I want him to make the first move." She said, and I just rolled my eyes.

"So are you going to the party tonight? Caleb will probably be there." I said, and she snapped her head over to me.

"Well, obviously, if Caleb is going." She said, and I laughed.

-

"You know, Finn was worried about you yesterday." Haley said, as we were sitting down at lunch. It was just me her and Sadie, the usual.

"Why would he be worried about me? How would you even know?" I asked.

"I don't know why he would be, but you would. I can tell, he makes this face, and his eyes change." She said, and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Haley, you really need to get over this Fillie thing. Nobody else is shipping it." Sadie said.

"I'll never!!!! Just think!!! If you guys ever get married, we would be SISTERS!!" She yelled.

"We are never gonna get married. I would actually die." I said, and Sadie laughed.

"Guys, do you think Caleb will make his move tonight?" Sadie said.

"I don't know does it look like he's ready?" Haley said, and we all looked over to their lunch table. He was siting with Noah Schnapp, Gaten Matarazzo, and Finn Wolfhard. We looked at him, and they all looked over at us. We quickly looked away, and laughed.

"Maybe he's ready. You never know." Haley said. Then, I heard a familiar voice come over to our table. It was Finn. He sat down next to me, since Sadie and Haley were on the other side. I saw Haley's face, and it was pure excitement.

"I came over here to ask you guys to stop staring at us, we know we are hot, but you don't need to stare." He said, which made me laugh.

"You're not hot, Finn." I said, and turned to him. He turned to me, and looked around my right eye. He was looking at it for a while until he stopped. I almost forgot, he saw the bruise last night. We snapped our heads over to Haley when we heard a snap of a picture.

"What did you just do?" I asked Haley.

"Took a picture of you guys, you looked so cute!!!" Haley said, and Sadie laughed. I hit Finns arm, and he stood up.

"Remind me not to come over here again." He said, and walked back to his table. I didn't need to turn around to see him, but Sadie and Haley did, since they were on the other side of the table.

"I can't believe you just did that." I said.

"Look at the picture!!" She said, and I looked at it as she was showing me. It was Finn and I, and we were both looking at each other, in each other's eyes. I guess Haley thought it was cute. I looked up to see Finn at his table, raising an eyebrow at me. I flipped him off, and he did the same.

"I wish you guys just got along." Haley said.

After that, the bell for lunch rang, and I started to walk to my locker. I got to my locker and put some of my books away, and then put my book bag back on my back. I shut my locker, and I saw Romeo standing there.

"Hi." I said.

"Hey." He said, and started to walk with me.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.