Not in the mood.

Millie's pov

I woke up in Finns arms, but I didn't wake up because of him.

I woke up because I heard yelling and weight placed onto the bed.

"Wake uuuuuuuup!" Everyone yelled, jumping on the bed.

I don't think Finn was awake either, because I felt him jump, it kinda hurt me because it was so hard and sudden.

"What the hell?" He said, and I opened my eyes more, to see everyone looking at us or talking to another person.

"It's 9:30. Why do you guys sleep so much?" Maddie asked.

"I don't know, it's what normal people do." I said, and she smiled.

"Finn, you're s-

Caleb got cut off my Sadie putting a hand over his mouth.

"I don't think Finn wants to lose to me again, Caleb. Not at 9:30." She said, and we all laughed. Finn looked pissed.

"Guys we'll be down in 5 minutes, leave." I said, getting out of Finns arms and kicking them all out. Sadie was last, but she blocked the door for a second, to talk to me.

"Is Finn okay?" She asked, and I looked over to him. He was laying on his back, and he had his hands in his hair.

"I don't know. I'll find out. Thanks for checking on him, though." I said, and she smiled and nodded, then left.

I walked back over to the bed, and sat next to Finn.

"Are you okay?" I asked, and he sat up and nodded.

"Are you sure?" I asked again, and he looked at me and smiled a little.

"Yes, I'm positive." He said, and connected his lips with mine, then let go to change.

I changed into shorts and a tank top with a bathing suit underneath, and Finn was wearing shorts and a T-shirt.

We brushed our teeth and I brushed my hair, but Finn didn't brush his hair. You can't really brush that.

We walked downstairs and everyone was eating breakfast, so we went down there and sat down, to eat.

I noticed Gaten and Maddie were talking, and Gaten said something that made Maddie laugh. He met my eyes, and I gave him a thumbs up. He flipped me off.

"What the hell Noah? Where'd you get that?" Caleb asked. We all looked over to Noah, who was sitting there silently, eating a baguette.

"Uh, I brought it with me." He said, his mouth stuffed with it. We all laughed, and continued eating breakfast.

Finn didn't talk. At all.

-

We were out downtown, walking around, having a good time.

We had an hour until the boat we rented came, so we were just walking around. Sadie's sister is able to drive it, so that's why we got it.

Finn and I got a strawberry ice drink, and we shared it. It was really good.

He had sunglasses on, so I couldn't really tell what he's feeling. But he hasn't really talked.

We were walking side by side, and I saw him reach down and lace his fingers with mine, as we kept walking. I smiled at him, and he gave a slight smile back at me, and continued to walk.

"GIRLS!!! WE HAVE TO GO IN HERE!!" Sadie screamed, and I smiled and looked to what store she was looking in.

Sephora.