Drunken.

Millie's pov

I woke up to Finn breathing on my neck. I look over and realize he's still holding me from last night, because his room is fucking freezing. He was still asleep, and I felt his fingers wrapped around mine. I'm getting this feeling in my stomach, and it won't stop. I don't know what it is. But it's always around Finn when I get it, like maybe he's getting me sick.

I heard him breathe in and shift a little, and I realize he woke up. He's breathing normally now, so I know he's just laying there, still holding onto me.

"I don't wanna get up today." I said, and he let out a little laugh.

"Then we shouldn't." He said, his bare chest hitting my back. I felt his arm go over me, and he set it on my stomach, and pulled me closer.

"I guess not. But Haley's gonna be bored." I said, and he let out a sigh. I smiled, knowing he can't see my face. Then, I heard the door open. I heard it close again, and then I saw Haley come onto the bed, and laid on her side, facing Finn and I.

"Morning! More like afternoon though." She said, smiling at us.

"What Time is it?" Finn said in his morning voice. I like his morning voice.

"1:00. You guys slept in." She said, and winked at us. I don't know if Finn saw or not, I'm hoping he didn't. I felt him put the top of his head on my back, so he couldn't see Haley. I looked at Haley and she mouthed to me "Fillie is real" and then I mouthed "fuck you" and she laughed. Finn took his head off of my back, and I felt it next to mine again.

"I have nothing to do today." Haley said.

"Same." Finn said.

"I'm gonna go see my mom." I said, and I felt Finns grip tighten.

"Are you sure?" I heard him ask, his breath hitting my neck.

"Yeah, I should see her, it's been 6 days." I said.

"Okay." He said, and then Haley sat up.

"Just text me if you wanna do anything." Haley said, then walked out the door, then closed it. I got out of Finns arms and faced him, and he looked like he was half asleep.

"Are you seriously still tired?" I asked.

"Yes." He said, and I smiled at him.

"It's 1 pm, you shouldn't be." I said.

"Well the guys were here late last night." He said, and started to stretch.

"I came up here at 11, and you came up at 11:30." I said, and he smiled.

"Whatever." He said, and I smiled.

-

"Okay, I'm leaving." I said, grabbing my phone.

"Okay, just text me if you need anything!" Haley said, and I nodded and walked out the door. I drove to the hospital, and I couldn't stop thinking about my mom. How bad of condition is she in? If my dad..died, then she is probably in really bad condition.

-

"Ms Brown?" The doctor said.

"Yes, that's me." I said.

"Okay, come right this way." He said, and led me to my moms room. When I got there, I saw my mom, sleeping. She was pretty bruised up, and there was a lot of bloody scabs around her face.

"Your mother got very lucky. She bruised some of her ribs, and she got a head injury, but we got her into surgery right away and fixed it. She just needs time here to heal, and she will be fine. She hasn't woken up from the surgery, but that's normal. She will probably wake up by the end of the week." He said, and I nodded. He left me alone, and I pulled up a chair by my mom.